Where Are They

homer jw

Guest johnhunter

Looking everywhere for sevcos game tonight or tomorrow canny find it lol I heard the games getting replayed as Celtic where playing wae 12 men ref found joey Barton in Browns back pocket

ARE YOU SURE It WISNEY A PIZZA IN HIS POCKET LOL

Brenda said tonight the Sevco game took too much out of them? why would he risk players against a team theyde never played before? 3 days before champs league? and why gloat over a result of a 4 year old team? who filled dolehead to the rafters on sat? :001:

Simples we knew we had no chance of beating barca and beating sevco was all that really mattered to all Celtic fans that and pocketing 25 million in the process You must be a first actually admitting youre true age of club new Rangers old rangers canny beat thumping them yes I know you thumped us in semi 2:2 was it or 5.1 ??? What result is best ??

Simples we knew we had no chance of beating barca and beating sevco was all that really mattered to all Celtic fans that and pocketing 25 million in the process You must be a first actually admitting youre true age of club new Rangers old rangers canny beat thumping them yes I know you thumped us in semi 2:2 was it or 5.1 ??? What result is best ??

ha, Sevco will make you more money than champs league over the years....and you know that :D

I think all the football threads should be banned. ..

Just saying. ..

When a car gets repossessed. ... and someone buys it.... same car.. same milage.. same dents and scratches. . Same service history... same colour... same car... .....

Same shelf .. Pacific shelf.

At last someone knows the truth :lol: