Ayrshire North Road Federation Quiz Night

Kyleakin Lofts

Is there going to be draft. Beers or is it cans and bottles again lol

It will be cans and bottles again I would think. We are not in the fortunate position of owning premises like Newmains where they are able to have beer on tap, so we have to use cans and bottles. I'm sure you will be able to suffer for one night Tam. Make the suffering easier and bring along some friends. :)

The only North Roader who could handle strong drink would be wee Mick and I think he sticks to Vodka now!

There is a rumour that Mick has blood in his vodka system. :D :D :D

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be cans and bottles again I would think. We are not in the fortunate position of owning premises like Newmains where they are able to have beer on tap, so we have to use cans and bottles. I'm sure you will be able to suffer for one night Tam. Make the suffering easier and bring along some friends. :)

It seemed that way last time I spoke to him.

Hiss hiss draw your nails in I was thare last year cant be hard to get a barrel of bear in thare 4 of us going that should last to the fish and chips come lol

Robert Morris has confirmed he will be on the panel as the Scottish representative that we always try to have, so the panel is now complete. Mark Bulled, Nigel Laycock and Robert Morris with Steve McGarry, New Kid on the Block, compering.

Sure to be some gems gleaned from them, so contact me for your ticket orders, a snip at £10 each. Fill the car and only one has to miss the alcohol. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ayrshire North Road Federation Quiz night will take place on Friday 27th November within Drongan Community Centre. Tickets will cost £10-00.

The format will be similar to previous years, fish supper for the purvey.

The Quiz Panel will be Mark Bulled, a top International fancier; Nigel Laycock, a well known supporter of the Federation, Morris Bros, well known SNFC fliers from Section F and the compere will be S McGarry, New Kid on the Block.

A blockbuster of an evening where some snippets of knowledge are sure to be gleaned and of course an opportunity to purchase YB's donated by the Panelist and others to help Federation funds.

A night NOT to be missed. Tickets are going fast, but some are still available.

Send your ticket order with payment to:-

Kyleakin Cottage

Halket Road

Lugton

East Ayrshire

KA3 4EE

Ayrshire North Road Federation Quiz night will take place on Friday 27th November within Drongan Community Centre. Tickets will cost £10-00.

The Quiz Panel will be Mark Bulled, a top International fancier; Nigel Laycock, a well known supporter of the Federation, Morris Bros, well known SNFC fliers from Section F and the compere will be S McGarry, New Kid on the Block.

A blockbuster of an evening where some snippets of knowledge are sure to be gleaned and of course an opportunity to purchase YB's donated by the Panelist and others to help Federation funds.

Kyleakin Cottage

Halket Road

Lugton

East Ayrshire

KA3 4EE

Edited by Kyleakin Lofts

Kyleakin Cottage

Halket Road

Lugton

East Ayrshire

KA3 4EE

Andy how many tickets are left for the quiz night ??