Stolen Pigeons

blackswan

I've had my pigeons stolen (in Banff) several times now. By the same person. This guy has been in court numerous times and gets off with it each time - he is out just now on bail. I hope the birds are found alive. Several of mine had their heads ripped off and all had their rings cut off :(

I've had my pigeons stolen (in Banff) several times now. By the same person. This guy has been in court numerous times and gets off with it each time - he is out just now on bail. I hope the birds are found alive. Several of mine had their heads ripped off and all had their rings cut off :(

you have some strength Sir to go on after this . hope your birds are found safe & well and wish you all the very best for the future .

you have some strength Sir to go on after this . hope your birds are found safe & well and wish you all the very best for the future .

well all i can say is that all you north boys know who the culprit is and he is still walking the street i delivered birds to a man in elgin who has had his loft broken into on at least 4 occasions and it is only now that the police are taking an interest but why has nothing being done?

There's guys been broken into over 10 times! All same person. Nothing keeps him out. It's beyond an obsession with small animals as the papers have tried to say. It's pure cruelty as the birds are being suffocated in airing cupboards, beheaded and worse. It's a real shame just got to hope that the police/courts take it more serious but as he is on bail again I doubt they will

Because I personally think he is dangerous. If you google "stolen pigeons elgin" or anything like that I am sure there will be plenty of news articles of him come up. He could possibly be on here eyeing up his next loft who knows. I am 5ft 4" female I am no match to a guy that's 6ft plus with a lot of gym time in prison unfortunately :(

has any one got a phone number for the guy in Aberdeen that got the birds stolen,ing.

you can call 101 if you have any info. The name of the guy that had birds stolen is on the link in a comment above.

have any of the pigeons returned yet hope they show up soon/,

No birds have returned,Snowie is now left with 4 old birds and 16 young birds.

I asked if he wanted some young birds but he say he will carry on with what

he has.

Some of the old birds taken were over 10 year old and irreplaceable.

Looks like the assumptions aired on here might be right.

What a shame. Glad the birds have been returned just shame about the rings and the circumstances. I really hope that the courts there in Aberdeen take this more serious than previous ones. The thief and other involved should be ashamed of what they do. If I had anything to do with him I would 100% disown him even if he was blood. Makes me really upset that he has managed to do this again and again. Only been a few months since he done it to myself for the 3rd time and not long since he done it for a 17th time to 1 guy!!! Please police take action!!!