Warning

hotrod

My wife got an e,mail. From apple this morn. From I TUNES say if she wasn't happy with her purchase to log in and cancel it , she logged in with her name and password then the penny dropped when they asked her to put in her bank details ,she thought they have my details ,why would they ask for it again ????

So she signed out and changed her password , she is now e,mailing apple to inform them of a possible scam , good one eh?

Did the email look like this. Hotrod

Billed To:

Thank you for buying the following product:

Product Name: Boating Europe - Order Number: 192173049322

Receipt Date: 20/02/2015 Order total: 28.99 £

If you did not authorize this purchase, please visit the iTunes Payment Cancellation Form

iTunes

Billed To:

If you did not authorize this purchase, please visit the iTunes Payment Cancellation Form

iTunes

I will get my wife to check it when she's back in ,but sounds like it .and it was £28 something .

Billed To:

iTunes

Yes mate exactly the same received on the 25th February. Order 192173049322

My wife got an e,mail. From apple this morn. From I TUNES say if she wasn't happy with her purchase to log in and cancel it , she logged in with her name and password then the penny dropped when they asked her to put in her bank details ,she thought they have my details ,why would they ask for it again ????

So she signed out and changed her password , she is now e,mailing apple to inform them of a possible scam , good one eh?

What website did she change her password on? If it's the same one that sent the email, then that's the phishing website. Need to make sure your on the bona-fide apple website before changing details.

One I've been pestered with is 'you have a tax rebate due'. Understand they do mailings too. Looking for your card number to pay into.

What website did she change her password on? If it's the same one that sent the email, then that's the phishing website. Need to make sure your on the bona-fide apple website before changing details.

One I've been pestered with is 'you have a tax rebate due'. Understand they do mailings too. Looking for your card number to pay into.

She done through the apple account mate thanks anyway .