S.N.F.C. Press Officer?

once again homer 49 no facts no answer no true. this is the right place for you to do this. everyone can see what an obsessed bitter unreliable person you are. making criminal accusations but no facts to back them up. no need for me to try and make you look foolish you are doing an outstanding job yourself.try the playground the morrow for a level of discusion you may find more appropriate to your level of wit and guile.

once again homer 49 no facts no answer no true. this is the right place for you to do this. everyone can see what an obsessed bitter unreliable person you are. making criminal accusations but no facts to back them up. no need for mee to ry and make you look foolish you are doing an outsanding job yourself.try the playground the morrow for a level of discusion you may find more appropriate to your level of wit and gyle.

Hi

Seen the letters peter

it is now 12 minutes since you last made any response. the criminal accusations that you have made on a public forum are the most serious i have experienced on this forum. this being the case i would demand that you openly and freely apologise and make right the mischevious and devious allegations you have made. once you have done this we can all get on with factual discussion.

following this forum for quite some time and recently becoming a member i cant believe the nasty attacks between members of this site,particulary snfc & snrpc, have listened to the propaganda about how wonderfully well the snrpc are doing and how poorly the snfc are,surely today people can exist in their chosen organisation without the need for ridicule,it does look like scotland can sustain two nationals so whats the prob? :( :( :( :( :(

following this forum for quite some time and recently becoming a member i cant believe the nasty attacks between members of this site,particulary snfc & snrpc, have listened to the propaganda about how wonderfully well the snrpc are doing and how poorly the snfc are,surely today people can exist in their chosen organisation without the need for ridicule,it does look like scotland can sustain two nationals so whats the prob? :( :( :( :( :(

it is now 12 minutes since you last made any response. the criminal accusations that you have made on a public forum are the most serious i have experienced on this forum. this being the case i would demand that you openly and freely apologise and make right the mischevious and devious allegations you have made. once you have done this we can all get on with factual discussion.

Maybe the most serious you have encountered, but as a an ex-moderator here far from the most serious I have encountered - a touch of the old selective memory syndrome at play here I fear.

And as to bias, funny how open season on a certain organisation and its members are seen as fair game, yet its outrage and outcry when the same criticisms are levelled at others. And of course, dare say a word in defense and its - bias.

And repeating what I have often said before: well-constructed cowardly statements from people  who think nothing of having a go at folk on a public forum.

If you are that INTERESTED in the affairs of SNFC - which I know you are not - join the organisation in question and stand up in the correct forum and say it to their faces. Let us know in advance though so that we can have police and ambulance authorities standing by, we all after all have a duty of care ....  :)

hears some news for you homer 49 your pres of lanarkshire fed has asked if its o.k. to go with snrpc to arras now thats true news no the sh** your coming out with

Hi Harry

Yes that is news but suspect we will be going with the real national the SNFC

Cheers

Homer 49