Frank Dooman

frankdooman

I've just had the final news on my cancer sorry to a bit doom and gloom but they have now given me 2/8 weeks so I felt I wanted to thank all the great guys I've met in this great sport of ours my son is keeping/ racing the birds Iam feeling fine at the moment but that could change quickly so I want to wish every member all the very best for the future I've enjoyed all the sites and got to know loads of great guys go chase your dream it can be done

Ps. I get very tired easily so may only be on now and then and may not ans. post please except my apologise for that now

Frank Baillie

I have spent the last few days reading through all the nice messages all of you have written about my dad and would like to thank you all on his and my mums behalf. I have spent the last year trying to learn about this sport but you can't cram 30 odd years of experience into one year. My only hope is that I can spend the next 30 years trying to become as good a fancier and half as good a man as my dad is and will always be in my eyes . Once again thank you from me and my family for all your nice thoughts and messages.

Frank baillie Jnr .

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TAMMY_1

I have spent the last few days reading through all the nice messages all of you have written about my dad and would like to thank you all on his and my mums behalf. I have spent the last year trying to learn about this sport but you can't cram 30 odd years of experience into one year. My only hope is that I can spend the next 30 years trying to become as good a fancier and half as good a man as my dad is and will always be in my eyes . Once again thank you from me and my family for all your nice thoughts and messages.

Frank baillie Jnr .

:emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Frank I am really sorry to have read this post.

For as long as I have known you I looked upon you as a role model to fanciers.

I listened to your logic at meetings and always looked upon you as the voice of reason.

You are a glowing example of what a pigeon fancier (dooman in your own terms) should be working tirelessly for the good of the sport and also for charities close to your heart.

My thoughts are with you.

Still trying to come to terms with this happening to a good friend ,can't find the words . Thought you beat it or had it under control frank . We all know you as wee frank , but with your strength your a giant in all our eyes . God bless you mate .

I've just had the final news on my cancer sorry to a bit doom and gloom but they have now given me 2/8 weeks so I felt I wanted to thank all the great guys I've met in this great sport of ours my son is keeping/ racing the birds Iam feeling fine at the moment but that could change quickly so I want to wish every member all the very best for the future I've enjoyed all the sites and got to know loads of great guys go chase your dream it can be done

Ps. I get very tired easily so may only be on now and then and may not ans. post please except my apologise for that now

Frank Baillie

Frank Baillie what can you say

I met Frank after been to rabs a true gent very welcoming and a man you are at ease with his love for his birds came out straight away

Came across online as a man with a sense of reasoning and common sense

Called a spade a spade and straight as a dye but

What a sense of humour

God bless you mate

Dave hogg