Loft Number

Morning lads. I have filled out my RPRA membership form and will be sendin it off next week. Once I have been approved/accepted does that mean birds can be transferred to my name no drama? Also does transfering bird ownership have a fee? If yea how much per bird? Also will they give me a Loft number? Cheers - Pete

You don't have to be a member of the RPRA to get a loft number - or to transfer birds

I am not a member of the RPRA - my loft number begins NA (FOR NON AFFILIATED)

Though I am a member of another union

yes but ive found you dont get any birds reported if your na redcheqhen not had one gb bird reported in 30 years maybe better luck as a member

well thats me got two stars as wee ellie said im a star to when i asked her why she said cause your the best grandad in the whole world so there lol when i asked her but what about your other grandad she said hes to crabit he does not understand children and he does not take me anywhere lol shes 8 going on 18 keeps me on my toes

you fit the bill nicely then egor :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

lol so you know tam sammy

well thats me got two stars as wee ellie said im a star to when i asked her why she said cause your the best grandad in the whole world so there lol when i asked her but what about your other grandad she said hes to crabit he does not understand children and he does not take me anywhere lol shes 8 going on 18 keeps me on my toes

lol so you know tam sammy

yes i do walter and he is a good friend ;)