Louella Pigeon World

bombersbullets

go for it ,their van der rhees are outstanding ,my mate bought them in this year,i have some of their older strains which i cross with my own and they are doing the channel for me no probs,especially if you live near them happy days,dont listen to anyone that trys to put you of them i swear by them and me myself after 30 years buying peoples rubbish i went to louella and never looked back,now i would not buy anywhere else only louella but if you do buy of them take it easy with them the first year dont expect them to be world beaters ,look after them dont hammer them and thell look after you,good luck.

Hi all I've not had a good hatch this year so think of trying a kit of 6-12 from Louella pigeon world its 20mins drive so I could see before I part with any money what's people's thoughts ??:) best breeds and who is the best to deal with thanks for reading Bomber

wish i stayed as close would be down every sunday for a swatch :animatedpigeons: