my loft and birds

ralph

this guy ralph is he not belgian i think just the way he,s been talking gives me that impression , so the lofts could very well be in that country

I hope he is Rembrant !!!!!! or there abouts etc  ;D ;D ;D I've been having nightmares  ::) ::) ::) here. Since I first saw his pseudonym pop up on the screen. "If it was". Who I thought it could have been etc   :X :X :X I was gone, never to be seen again, & I know how !!!!!!!, that would disappoint a few people here close by. Don't you think so Rembrant ???????  :) :) :).

Enjoy.

hi merlin ,

i will enjoy the site iam sure off that , and yes iam verry pleased whit the birds they are all rene van de weyer i toke last year 17 breeding pairs of rene out off his best and i have to say the birds looking stunning , if they performe like they look well iam verry sure i will end up better then last year in the championschip , i was 2 champion 2007 youngsters on the long distance up to 650 km and verry pleased whit that becaurce i restarted whit pigeons in 2005 so i did well .

iam a retired lorry driver and after 25 years sitting on a lorry i thougt it was time to relax , so pigeons was the only option i never seeing anething else than pigeons at home my father raced pigeons his whole live so i will aswell and i enjoy every minit off it .

i hope i gave you some info about me later on i will post a pic off me on the loft so that you can see who you are dealing whit   ;).

regards ralph