Using Someones Product

cemetary

Guys, please read below what I have written.

What do you think of this one, pigeon guys winning using this product, and mind, am not saying they are winning using this, so don't be fooled, it certainly helps there birds on what ave been hearing from the winners themselves, and they fly a very good pigeon on all levels.

They are promised if you win like, (a National, a Section, a Open race,) you will be rewarded with meal, a cash prize, then all of a sudden you aren't getting it, but another Federation members get it. ;)

This product isn't cheap mind folks.

I had to put this up because I think this is totally wrong, and I am gutted for the guys who should be rewarded with there prize. :angry:

I think that is totally out of order if you ask me, :o

Dougie. :D

been top flyers from year dot endorsing products and I bet most don't have them in there cabinet unless been sent fer free . But that sounds like the flyers had rug took out from under there feet I'd say product is crap lol and move on ;) but surely if they've reneged on there verbal agreement the fancier in Question could seek compensation but would it be worth it ;)

Guys, please read below what I have written.

What do you think of this one, pigeon guys winning using this product, and mind, am not saying they are winning using this, so don't be fooled, it certainly helps there birds on what ave been hearing from the winners themselves, and they fly a very good pigeon on all levels.

They are promised if you win like, (a National, a Section, a Open race,) you will be rewarded with meal, a cash prize, then all of a sudden you aren't getting it, but another Federation members get it. ;)

This product isn't cheap mind folks.

I had to put this up because I think this is totally wrong, and I am gutted for the guys who should be rewarded with there prize. :angry:

I think that is totally out of order if you ask me, :o

Dougie. :D

who duzzit

this was brought up on the site before and was closed as the site was getting involved with lawyers threats, by phone so I think if those who have any complaint the way they have been treated they should take it up with who is responsible, dont think the site should be the one getting involved, sorry, will close it now. before names crop up,