Snfc

clockman

Guest Hey Presto

gareth the forcast is totally crap they can not hold birds longer than 3 days and the whole weekend is crap so how is it a poor statement

basket training for three days magic :animatedpigeons:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gareth Rankin

gareth the forcast is totally crap they can not hold birds longer than 3 days and the whole weekend is crap so how is it a poor statement

Cotton wool springs to mind when it comes to some fanciers, map attached is for Saturday 07.00 and the rain is to move southwards as the morning progresses.

Possibly it might be worse but by the same token it could turn out to be a lot better.

Think positive Stay positive.

Red x is leicester

post-665-13789834280608_thumb.png

Cotton wool springs to mind when it comes to some fanciers, map attached is for Saturday 07.00 and the rain is to move southwards as the morning progresses.

Possibly it might be worse but by the same token it could turn out to be a lot better.

Think positive Stay positive.

Red x is leicester

Take exception to the cotton wool inference, the hammering our youngsters have had this season and the predicted forecast is a no-brainer for me. Sick and tired of hearing ifs, buts and maybes at the end of the day it's down to the individual, but don't go slating the controllers when the brown stuff hits the fan. Once in the basket you have no control, tucked up in the loft for next year, full control.

Anyone reading my posts with regards to the SNFC will know i am a staunch supporter of the club, and defender of the committee, however i haven't been to the Yb national since 2004 and i won't be going again until some form of parity is put in place for the whole convoy. In other words a split lib. I do not go along with a breakaway club/organisation solution, though i know Plenty West section men who would jump at it.

In the 2004 race i sent 6 pigeons, 2 x 1st a 3rd 4th and 5th club prize winners and a Ck who was my pick of the team that season but hadn't won anything. I got that Ck about 8.10am next morning and never seen another feather to this day, that is basically how this race pans out for Most fanciers around here. Until that is sorted i'm afraid my Yb's will stay in the loft come YBN time.

there was no need for the cotton wool remark, it is up to them what they do with there pigeons

after all they keep and feed them all year j m o

Yes Jimmy, keep them for the shows lol :emoticon-0140-rofl: Joking aside, the weather looks terrible but Saturday their is a wee chance. Northerly winds wont suit a lot though .If they don't get up on Saturday it could be Wednesday, expletive remove.Good luck to the guys that are going :001:

Guest chad3646

Yes Jimmy, keep them for the shows lol :emoticon-0140-rofl: Joking aside, the weather looks terrible but Saturday their is a wee chance. Northerly winds wont suit a lot though .If they don't get up on Saturday it could be Wednesday, expletive remove.Good luck to the guys that are going :001:

use talk about me getting my we digs in, use are not so bad yourselves lol :emoticon-0167-beer::emoticon-0140-rofl:

Anyone reading my posts with regards to the SNFC will know i am a staunch supporter of the club, and defender of the committee, however i haven't been to the Yb national since 2004 and i won't be going again until some form of parity is put in place for the whole convoy. In other words a split lib. I do not go along with a breakaway club/organisation solution, though i know Plenty West section men who would jump at it.

In the 2004 race i sent 6 pigeons, 2 x 1st a 3rd 4th and 5th club prize winners and a Ck who was my pick of the team that season but hadn't won anything. I got that Ck about 8.10am next morning and never seen another feather to this day, that is basically how this race pans out for Most fanciers around here. Until that is sorted i'm afraid my Yb's will stay in the loft come YBN time.

I agree John, but what race is fair???? The sooner this issue of fairness is sorted, the better. Then we would see who the real doomen are and not ones getting a penalty kick in every race. No need for sections, pooling against everybody in the race. Imagine that, yer doo winning £1000s. Ye would get a shock at the amount of good performance pigeons in section F, if a formula was put in place to even things up.

I agree John, but what race is fair???? The sooner this issue of fairness is sorted, the better. Then we would see who the real doomen are and not ones getting a penalty kick in every race. No need for sections, pooling against everybody in the race. Imagine that, yer doo winning £1000s. Ye would get a shock at the amount of good performance pigeons in section F, if a formula was put in place to even things up.

What would that formula be?

It would include breaking points, fatigue factors,winds up and down country at different times drag, weather etc.Its not impossible for some university kid to come up with something that includes all these factors.The problem is George, the penalty kick brigade DONT WANT IT FAIR.

Don't know if you would include me in "the penalty kick brigade", but we're getting a bit complicated noo. expletive remove we're racing doos no trying ti land them on the moon Del.emoticon-0136-giggle.gifemoticon-0138-thinking.gif

emoticon-0157-sun.gif

£25 to join the SNFC for fanciers in Ayrshire as well as Forfar.£25 well spent for one of them emoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0127-lipssealed.gif

You pays yir money yi taks yir chances. I'm no saying that it's a level playing field Del but there are a few cracking houses up for sale in Forfar all ideal for doo lofts at the back door, come join one of the most competitive clubs in Scotlandemoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0136-giggle.gif

Guest chad3646

It would include breaking points, fatigue factors,winds up and down country at different times drag, weather etc.Its not impossible for some university kid to come up with something that includes all these factors.The problem is George, the penalty kick brigade DONT WANT IT FAIR.

and once they get the problems sorted on the transporters, with humidity and airflow, and the above mentioned by delboy , fifer it could be possible lol :emoticon-0140-rofl: