Snrpc V Snfc

Guest stb-

there is members of both on both results at alencon and reims paye yer money and send where you like , some enjoy having 2 races to go too .

my own personal thoughts is there should only be one but others have opinions too .

Guest stb-

obviously as a lot must have felt the need for it and there was enough to make it viable ,why is anything formed ?? folk have differing opinions and do there own thing .

I wasn't a member of the SNFC at the time of the SNRPC split, and after the split, I chose to join SNFC. For me it was a matter of choice. Others chose differently, and that is their right. Folk choosing different clubs doesn't mean they can't have a peaceful co-existence.

For me it would be great to have one national but this will now never happen.

On another note having two organistions can actually improve the sport by this I mean having competition both organistions should constantly try to improve or be better than one another.

And yes it is one's choice what one they race in and quite a few folk choose both because some fanciers if not most just want to race pigeons and not get involved in politics

I like being a member of the Snrpc as I like the challenge of the small convoy,but would love to see the whole country fly under the one banner but sadly can't see it happening