(If you fly 300 miles +)

& FRASERBURGH on 8th JUNE 2013

(If you fly 150 Miles+)

Prize money available

Contact us:

Mobile: 07850 653338

Mobile: 07745 764422

Email: NorthRoadPigeons@hotmail.com

King Billy whit about giving this a go if we can get measurements in time.

Use google distance calculator to give you an idea first.

All depends on the where the lib sites are but it looks as if it's just over 300 miles from Lerwick to Avonbridge and around 15 miles short of 150 from Fraserburgh.

Contact them and see what they say. Maybe still get Fraserburgh for a trainer to get your line or even a full race.

Contact them and see what they say. Maybe still get Fraserburgh for a trainer to get your line or even a full race.

I've always fancied a crack at North road, but the weekends clash with our two furthest fed races. Would really want to be sending something worthwhile to the Lerwick one and not just goin for the sake of it.

Read about some of the past NFC Pau winners that have been raced out of Scotland 4 or 5 weeks beforehand. These are the doos :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Will have a think about it and talk to the boss over the weekend.

I've always fancied a crack at North road, but the weekends clash with our two furthest fed races. Would really want to be sending something worthwhile to the Lerwick one and not just goin for the sake of it.

Read about some of the past NFC Pau winners that have been raced out of Scotland 4 or 5 weeks beforehand. These are the doos :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Will have a think about it and talk to the boss over the weekend.

"Talk to the boss".... A kin jist imagine the boss looking for doo's on the Saturday if there coming from the North & South :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Yel need to get him a chair as he will be getting dizzy wae that fat heed swivelling around and around :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Anybody who is interested in these races, I would advise to use this link to check your distances, http://www.daftlogic.com/projects-google-maps-distance-calculator.htm

If you come within the parameters and I am assured that the organisers, Valley North, will come and go within reason, then contact your club secretary and ask them to contact SHU or RPRA for your official measurements. Linda at SHU may say that Lerwick is not on Valley North's programme, but if your secretary reminds her that they are organising an extra open race she will get the measurements for your secretary.

:emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0136-giggle:

Who's loft are ye jinxing this weekend Davie? :lol:

Running out of options Lewis..........Tam Paterson's started setting the dug on me whenever I walk up the path :lol:

People are starting to tell me wrong lib times hoping that I turn up late :lol:

Awe the best for the weekend ^_^

Running out of options Lewis..........Tam Paterson's started setting the dug on me whenever I walk up the path :lol:

People are starting to tell me wrong lib times hoping that I turn up late :lol:

Awe the best for the weekend ^_^

:emoticon-0136-giggle:

I'll be sure to have the spotter plane on patrol and the snipers in position in case ye try to venture up this way :emoticon-0136-giggle:

The forecast is looking decent enough, fingers crossed it's a good race :emoticon-0157-sun: