Gladsmuir P.C. Sale

Doug`s picking one up for your sale at the weekend , the choice will be his but theres one in the nest same way bred as our 3rd open bov and 2nd sect maidstone but doug will decide so if you have any donations from the west get in touch with me and they will be picked up on sat 13th at mine in greengairs.

colin

Doug`s picking one up for your sale at the weekend , the choice will be his but theres one in the nest same way bred as our 3rd open bov and 2nd sect maidstone but doug will decide so if you have any donations from the west get in touch with me and they will be picked up on sat 13th at mine in greengairs.

colin

thanks Colin , thats a great offer . :emoticon-0137-clapping:

basic list of donators for our club sale .

Dave Owen (coldingham) 1st open S.N.R.P.C. Leicester 2012 ,previous 2nd open.

Steve Aitchinson (eyemouth) top national flier.

Wright & Blackhurst (easthouses) 2 youngsters.

Gary Nimmel (dalkieth)

Chris Bonnington (traprain) 2 youngsters

Karen Newcombe (traprain) need i say more

Geo Hastie (berwick)

M.Lawson (armiston/gorebridge)

John Bird (prestonpans) great club/fed and national man

Dougie Grieve , good flier at club/fed and national level

Colin Grieve (eastcoaster) read above details on his post.

Steven Blackhurst (midlothian fed)

Davey Gillan (good distance flier)

Johny Ross (previous Gold Cup Winner ,1st SNFC Rennes)

Geo Hunter (elphinstone)

J & G Whitsun (pencaitland)

J . Brown (prestonpans) 6th open Failase etc.

Davey White (temple)

Tam Davidson (former SNFC top table)

Wallace Davidson (great distance lines)

Ian Rowley (spider) consistent local flier.

Mr & Mrs Burgess (club highest prize winners) 2012

Mrs Burgess ( 1 of her white doo,s) winning prizes locally.

waiting on a few more to be confirmed closer to sale date .

Gladsmuir Pigeon Club (East of Scotland fed) will be holding a youngbird sale on Sunday 14th of April.to be held at MacMerry Miners club ,viewing 2pm for a 3pm start .hoping many of you can attend . :animatedpigeons:

address "Macmerry miners club , main street , Macmerry. EH33 1PV"

:pidge:

hoping a few site members will come along to support Gladsmuir club ,majority of our members are elderly , we need funds to continue ,only other option open to us is putting up the club fee,s for next season .i feel this would finish a few off :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

please if your free , make an effort to come along and support our sale :animatedpigeons:

Thank you very much for your invite andy, i look forward to meeting you and attending your sale. With me, i will have the following:

ets trap

basket

flat top feeder

widowhood box

hen box

pipo box

corridor feeder

grit station

lift off perches

set of 4 v perches.

i will also have a 2 foot flat top feeder that you will be able to auction off, to help your funds (good idea ;-) ).

see you sunday.

alex

Thank you very much for your invite andy, i look forward to meeting you and attending your sale. With me, i will have the following:ets trapbasketflat top feederwidowhood boxhen boxpipo boxcorridor feedergrit stationlift off perchesset of 4 v perches.i will also have a 2 foot flat top feeder that you will be able to auction off, to help your funds (good idea ;-) ).see you sunday.alex

brilliant Alex , look forward to meeting you too , and seeing all the products youve made :animatedpigeons:

Wish you all the very best with your club sale Andy m8http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/animatedpigeons.gif

thanks Sapper ,hoping we get a good response :animatedpigeons:

colin

My yb will be from a McGimpsey cock and a Albie Deacon hen .

the daddy has loads of winners in his ped for Eddie McGimpsey and are the best birds in our lofts, (same dad as the my brothers 2nd fed open race last year)the Deacon hen is from a cock who scored 5 times from Perpignan to Barcelona .

ps my previos yb were just a little too young .

My yb will be from a McGimpsey cock and a Albie Deacon hen .the daddy has loads of winners in his ped for Eddie McGimpsey and are the best birds in our lofts, (same dad as the my brothers 2nd fed open race last year)the Deacon hen is from a cock who scored 5 times from Perpignan to Barcelona .ps my previos yb were just a little too young .

thanks Colin , still a very worthy donation , thank you.

Good luck with the sale Andy missed a few already wish a was in a position to restart football and work taking up my time at the moment with my seven year old. Heres hoping he makes it and gets me my loft of my dreams lol.

cheers Hughie ,very best of luck to him.

I wish you and your club members all the very best with your sale today Andy m8http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0140-rofl.gifhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0140-rofl.gifhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

I wish you and your club members all the very best with your sale today Andy m8http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0140-rofl.gifhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0140-rofl.gifhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

thank you Sapper :animatedpigeons:

was a great little sale today ,we could have done better if a few more had attended ,but there were a few sales on today ,so you cant go to them all. Tam Davidson done a fantastic job auctioning all 33 lots , all sold , some lots being pairs of youngsters. .plus the gift feeder manufactured by Alex Wight . a short announcment was made ,notifieng us that birds bought at todays sale will fly for cash prize of £50 each breeder/buyer for the first home from Newark race on 7th Sept . thanks to all those who attended .