Clear Eggs

Water Boy

Guest geordiejen

got a fewpair myself this year with first round of eggs being empty.hopefully next round will be better.dominant cock wont let others sit the eggs.infact on most cases if a dominant cock is in the section the hens wont lay in the nestpan.the other thing that causes birds to come off eggs is red mite.

Ive had a few clear eggs from pairs that were ok last year! they say a cock pigeons TESTICLES are shrivelled up when it cold like prunes I don't know if that's true but I think humans suffer much the same thing.

strange as human testicles are more fertile when cold , heat kills sperm off . :emoticon-0138-thinking:

strange as human testicles are more fertile when cold , heat kills sperm off . :emoticon-0138-thinking:

I suppose your right rab ive heard of guys that were shooting blanks that were told to take a cold bath before they done the dirty deed?? I widnae know about that ive got TWINS expletive remove they don't call me golden delicious for nowt .

I suppose your right rab ive heard of guys that were shooting blanks that were told to take a cold bath before they done the dirty deed?? I widnae know about that ive got TWINS expletive remove they don't call me golden delicious for nowt .

:emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

I have had 3 of my 9 stock pairs have 2 rounds of clear eggs in a row. They are young pairs, the oldest is 2009. They filled every egg last season? Why do you think this could be? Could there be a dominate Cock who keeps knocking the cock off his hen maybe???

bullying is no one suspect m8