VMS

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But that's the league they are in, it's not his fault

Your not getting the point

The point is that team Rangers have do not need to step out of 1st gear to win that league most Rangers fans will agree?? What I'm saying is when Ally has to do his bit he doesn't!! Walter Smith would have that team flying just now

As i suspected more interested in the Gers,say no more. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah no really just it's a thread about rangers v dundee utd lol not celtic v st mirren

Your not getting the point

The point is that team Rangers have do not need to step out of 1st gear to win that league most Rangers fans will agree?? What I'm saying is when Ally has to do his bit he doesn't!! Walter Smith would have that team flying just now

so would Ally if he had the same players as Sir Walter had at his disposal,different times Geo,Fact. :emoticon-0167-beer:

Take your blue tinted glasses off! It's a blessing in disguise them getting relegated they would be lambs to the slaughter in the spl

That is the point George, they are not in the SPL, when they are it will not be with the same team

True mate.

How do you think Ally is doing? He is a Rangers legend for being a brilliant player do you think he will manage to become a great as a manager Jimmy?

George only time will tell ,right now his players are under performing big time ,some ex SPL players on good wages,playing in 3rd div,not being able to sign players in Jan window,the guys no had an easy start,

I WAS EMBARASSED FOR RANGERS TODAY , THERE DISCIPLINE WAS DISPICABLE AND THEY WERE NOT WHAT SHOULD COME FROM A RANGERS SIDE

ALLY McCOIST AND HIS STAFF SHOULDHAVE A FIELD DAY WITH THEM ON MONDAY MORNING , BUT AS A UTD MAN THROUGH AND THROUGH I THOUGHT WE WERE 1ST CLASS IN A LOT OF DEPARTMENTS RANGERS HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO AND I DON,T THINK THE MAN RESPONSIBLE IS THE MAN TO TAKE YOU FORWARD , MY OPINION ONLY, VMS I,LL SEE YE AT THE AGM MATE AND WE,LL HAVE A DRINK

only 350 away fans yet its your biggest crowed

ooo wit a shitey home suppurt ps you need rangers what happened to thompson's last business morning noon and good night.

only 350 away fans yet its your biggest crowed

ooo wit a shitey home suppurt ps you need rangers what happened to thompson's last business morning noon and good night.

maybe if the fans had turned up it might have changed the game you all left the young lads out there on there own playing a team that has beat yous a few times you had about 5 players old hands not fit enough they must be getting it easy in the third division going through the motions and it showed up they were caught out

RANGERS are not in the position to fall out with any one as yet you need all the help you can get to the top and once there you can call the shots make it hard for teams and they will make it as hard for you to get out of the next divisions, all the teams that rangers have to face did not depend on rangers money yet they are still there, even albion rovers Hamilton airdrie, Clyde, and all you play against just now who might get 500 fans on a good day, so the road to riches can be a hard road blame the management for not telling your club, blame green for not giving the rangers trust free shares blame BAIN for taking 7 grand a week for a hour and a half's work a week and all the rest of them thieving from your club and the same bunch not putting in a curdy of there own money directors there taking over 3/4 million a year getting every thing free being on the board for 10 years earning about 8 million over the time yet your club was not worth it for them to buy it out, and they still want you to pay for it through your season tickets again take all the hits and all they do is tug at your heart chains

reports in all the papers are saying players in the rangers team are not fit the old mercenaries are caught out, get them over the sand dunes from now on

rangers are the second highest pay masters and ALLY is going to loose his job

for allowing players to take it easy but expect the fans to turn up and not say

anything about the way the team are getting let off with proper football training

there must be pain before there is gain

Guest geordiejen

all the dundee utd players looked much fitter yesterday.i dont think ally mcoist is getting his players to give all they have.i wonder how many players will be wondering if they will still have a job in a few years when the spl is where their playing.

Guest TAMMY_1

all the dundee utd players looked much fitter yesterday.i dont think ally mcoist is getting his players to give all they have.i wonder how many players will be wondering if they will still have a job in a few years when the spl is where their playing.

do you think Rangers will move up a division every year until they are back in the SPL ~? or will there be any hiccups on the way