Bird Of Prey Rips Out Jack Russell Terrier'S Tongue

clockman

if that was a pitbul that done that it would be put down

its only a matter of time until its a child

true, i agree.......they were quick enough bringing the dangerous dogs act in, this proves hawks are a danger to the public. the owner of the bird is alright saying its never done this before and that it must have thought the dog was a rabbit, it could be a child next...........

Ok the bop lovers insured and will cover cost what about the distress and suffering caused to poor bloke , hope he has it put down and bop lover don't get insured again , poor bloody dog , but nowt be done

Guest bluemorning

harris hawks have a natural dislike for dogs as in the wild the coyte robs them of its kills,when i flew my female when ever a dog came into the field she would screem at it but never attack it but harris hawks have been known to fly over dogs and give them nip with talons as they go over the dog but i know that imprints have attacked dogs but not to this degree i feel sorry for this guy and his dog and hope it recovers ok but its not the birds fault its the owner of the bird and he must have had some idea of the birds agresive nature and if hes had the bird a couple of seasons he will be aware of this and to fly a bird in a public place knowing this could happen wants roasting by his b******s it could have been a young lass or lad with a new puppy take him to court and punish him buy removing a lot of money from his pocket and place a ban on him from flying birds for a few years and let the judge decide what happens to this bird never mind him saying i will have it put down dont let the moron dodge the bullet

just think of the poor old woman going out with her we dog, these hawks should be put down the next time it might be a cat that get it this need to be brought up and a petition set up here

Guest geordiejen

i know what i would have done,ive necked plenty of pigeons in my time and i would not hesitate in breaking the neck of a captive bred hawk.is it true captive bred bops are not protected by law?