Late Breds

pigeonman2011

Ok late breds i feel im at the end of my tether they just seem to b not wanting to come in when i call on them and they know the shake of the tub means feeding time and wats worse i have been teaching them to their stomach and i starved them last nite and tonite they do the same mmmm g__ d_m pigeons.

see what they are like tomorow after 2 days without feed

bet they trap lke bullets :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

always remember to shake the tin or whistle when your feeding them

always do this whether they are already in the loft or still outside

Latebreds are FFin bassas!!! nae doubt!!! Shittin badly, eatin badly, moultin badly!!!! you name it they are at it!!!!

Say every year no more!!! this year brought some in and they are s**t!!! complete bassas as are my own!!! givin up wae them and may take care of the lot the morra!!!SEEK!!!

Ok late breds i feel im at the end of my tether they just seem to b not wanting to come in when i call on them and they know the shake of the tub means feeding time and wats worse i have been teaching them to their stomach and i starved them last nite and tonite they do the same mmmm g__ d_m pigeons.

You could have a health problem there .