Vandenabeele

kingbilly 1

WITH LANARKSHIRE RACING DOWN THE WEST DONT C MUCH OF THE BACK SLAPPING GOING ON WITH THESES DOOS THIS YEAR HOWS YOURS DOING I NO THAT WOO MAC HAS WON WITH THEM THIS YEAR BUT HAS TIMED A MIXTURE OF WINERS IN THIS YEAR AND THE WEE MAN COULD WIN WITH ANY DOOS SO WHO ELS HAS THEM AND WON THIS YEAR IN LANARKSHIRE OR ANY OTHER PART OF SCOTLAND YB RACING EXCLUDED

Can't make the Grade in Lanarkshire or Ayrshire. There p*ss.

i cant say that they have won a lot in newmains when everthing is going there way the last couple of years but down the west in east winds they have been a big let down to some top fancers will they recover if whe go east again who nose but there a bit inconsistent win the race 1 week lost the next and verey rarely leve any thing i persanly think there only good for young bird raceing on the darkness sistem

WITH LANARKSHIRE RACING DOWN THE WEST DONT C MUCH OF THE BACK SLAPPING GOING ON WITH THESES DOOS THIS YEAR HOWS YOURS DOING I NO THAT WOO MAC HAS WON WITH THEM THIS YEAR BUT HAS TIMED A MIXTURE OF WINERS IN THIS YEAR AND THE WEE MAN COULD WIN WITH ANY DOOS SO WHO ELS HAS THEM AND WON THIS YEAR IN LANARKSHIRE OR ANY OTHER PART OF SCOTLAND YB RACING EXCLUDED

ive only a couple here ,brought up from Wales , one yearling cock only in the old bird race team has taken a few club cards including a first and a few fed tickets including a first ,happy enough with that .

Can't make the Grade in Lanarkshire or Ayrshire. There p*ss.

are ye not gettin pumped pretty regular way the mcalonies vandebbelles , a widny call toping the lanarkshire fed east or west on a regular basis P"ss , what families of doos are beating the macs debbelles week in week out year in year out , post up the nominations :emoticon-0167-beer:

are ye not gettin pumped pretty regular way the mcalonies vandebbelles , a widny call toping the lanarkshire fed east or west on a regular basis P"ss , what families of doos are beating the macs debbelles week in week out year in year out , post up the nominations :emoticon-0167-beer:

not this year mate woo mac will be 50 x 50 with his camphes jansens and others and as i said he could keep doves and win in that corner

2nd, 6th club m&d/ried race1

9th club m&d race2

3rd club race 3 M&d

9th club race 4 Ried

4th,8th club race5 Louella

Never had a club position after 160 miles this year with the Vandenabelles but have had brothers and sisters score from both the inland nats

These places were achieved by 5 diffo birds and wer beaten by loft mates at some races(deklaks)

I was quite happy with them as they wer all yearlings and they will be there next year!!

9th club m&d race2

3rd club race 3 M&d

9th club race 4 Ried

Never had a club position after 160 miles this year with the Vandenabelles but have had brothers and sisters score from both the inland nats

These places were achieved by 5 diffo birds and wer beaten by loft mates at some races(deklaks)

I was quite happy with them as they wer all yearlings and they will be there next year!!

160ml expletive remove says it all

160ml expletive remove says it all

Ye 160mls, they flew the prog Tam but wer never near the front again!! Had to revert to other options for further distances!!

Perhaps next year they might be better? Do you think that birds mature into better racers after the excitable yearling stage? Or that good/winning pigeons win from the word go?

Ye 160mls, they flew the prog Tam but wer never near the front again!! Had to revert to other options for further distances!!

Perhaps next year they might be better? Do you think that birds mature into better racers after the excitable yearling stage? Or that good/winning pigeons win from the word go?

Booth its just knowing what to exspect from your diff familys ,

9th club m&d race2

3rd club race 3 M&d

9th club race 4 Ried

PERSONALLY STEVE NEVER HAD ONE SCORE FOR US BUT THATS NOT UNUSUAL :emoticon-0138-thinking: :emoticon-0138-thinking:

HOWEVER MY M8'S HAD A VANDENAEELE X WON BOURGES 555 FOUR YEARS RUNNING

PERSONALLY STEVE NEVER HAD ONE SCORE FOR US BUT THATS NOT UNUSUAL :emoticon-0138-thinking: :emoticon-0138-thinking:

HOWEVER MY M8'S HAD A VANDENAEELE X WON BOURGES 555 FOUR YEARS RUNNING

I have never sent yin over the channel, 440 miles+ to me, but I am sure I will be tempted!!!

OH wait, I sent yin to Ypres last year after he had scored at both inland nats as a yearling and never seen him again!!! Think that was me being over eager Davey!!!!

I aint a big believer in setting distance levels for families but vertainly dont win much inland wae my Kirkpatricks and have a low percentage with my old van reet family at the channel!!!