Rats

ALF

WE ARE GETTING SOME BOTHER JUST NOW FAE THE DIRTY WEE BASSA'S ALL BECAUSE THE MANKY FKR NEXT TO US IS MOVING AND LEAVES ALL THE EMPTY DUG FOOD TINS IN HIS RUN SCUMBAG IS CAUSING US ALL PROBLEMS I CAUGHT A BIG FKR IN THE TRAP TODAY ONLY GOT IT BY THE FRONT PAW BUT BATTERED IT'S BRAINS IN WITH A BIT OF 2X2 AS I WASNAE PUTTING MY HAWNS NEAR IT :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

WE ARE GETTING SOME BOTHER JUST NOW FAE THE DIRTY WEE BASSA'S ALL BECAUSE THE MANKY FKR NEXT TO US IS MOVING AND LEAVES ALL THE EMPTY DUG FOOD TINS IN HIS RUN SCUMBAG IS CAUSING US ALL PROBLEMS I CAUGHT A BIG FKR IN THE TRAP TODAY ONLY GOT IT BY THE FRONT PAW BUT BATTERED IT'S BRAINS IN WITH A BIT OF 2X2 AS I WASNAE PUTTING MY HAWNS NEAR IT :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Wheres there one theres 65,000 lol

When I moved onto the allotment it had not been used for about 20 years, it was alive with them and so were the other allotments, in the first 3 weeks I put over 300 blocks down and they took the lot, one even took it down the hole before it hit the ground, I got a Jack Russell and started to educate the other allotment holders to use poison, most didn't even know there were rats there, now we hardly ever see them although we know they are still there but nowhere near the amount there was and whats more they are all still using poison and my little Russell keeps them away.

Paul