NEHU 2012 TR 1901 DK CHEH BRICON RING

NEHU 2012 BOR 1712 RED

NEHU 2012 NEC 1584 BLUE W/F UNIKON YELLOW SPLIT RING

NEHU 2012 EC 1742 BLUE SPLIT RING ABOVE METAL RING

NEHU 2012 TEE 3505 BLUE GREEN RUBBER RED PLASTIC RING

NEHU 2012 Z 10796 BLUE W/F GREEN RUBBER

NEHU 2012 MDS 2302 CHEC UNIKON

THANKS ANDY

Davie heres some to be going on with . TR1901 = J.Luke 07719414339.BOR1712 = G.Johnson 01289 382832.TEE 3505 Ian Snaith 0781 3822359. please check the MSS ring , and i will look into the others tommorow , Ian Snaith is a usefull number for the future for you ,he is a gent and most helpfull.

davie-if you want to send any NEHU BIRDS TO CONSETT -i will collect them and get them back home.

as long as i know they are coming down i can collect them from consett, witton castle or at birtley -washington services on A1 if your transporters are heading for thirsk-ripon-scotch corner etc,will arange to meet them on friday night /saturday morning as long as i have convoyers number.

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ALL SCOTISH FANCIERS trying to get NEHU birds home.

davie-if you want to send any NEHU BIRDS TO CONSETT -i will collect them and get them back home.

as long as i know they are coming down i can collect them from consett, witton castle or at birtley -washington services on A1 if your transporters are heading for thirsk-ripon-scotch corner etc,will arange to meet them on friday night /saturday morning as long as i have convoyers number.

great offer well done :)

Davie heres some to be going on with . TR1901 = J.Luke 07719414339.BOR1712 = G.Johnson 01289 382832.TEE 3505 Ian Snaith 0781 3822359. please check the MSS ring , and i will look into the others tommorow , Ian Snaith is a usefull number for the future for you ,he is a gent and most helpfull.

Davie the Z rung has not been allocated on the listing ,so you will have to wait a reply from NEHU office. GF 0193 Bensham bird , Mr L.Hann 0191 4213725 or 07941 315770. good luck.

Hi Mate could you do anything for me this weekend I have 9 birds at the stray centre will put them on transporter tonight we are going to ripon if you could help it would be much apreciated Drivers Number 07989 237917