Blackpool Feed Back

sapper756

Guest lambrechts31
:animatedpigeons: HAD A GREAT WEEKEND, STAYED IN THE BIG BLUE HOTEL WHICH WAS SUPERB, BUT COULD DO WITH SOME ENTERTAINMENT AT NIGHT AS ITS 2 MILES FROM TOWN CENTRE, AND 7 N HALF QUID FOR A TAXI, BUT HAD A COUPLE OF WALKS TO WINTER GARDENS ANYWAY, WAS AMAZED EVERYTHING I WAS GOING TO BUY ON SUNDAY WAS SOLD OUT, BUT GOT IMPORTANT THINGS, THE ONLY DOWN SIDE WAS AND ITS IN THIS WEEKS BHW IS THE THIEVING SC*MBAGS STEALING PIGEONS, I WITNESSED THE SAME GUY LIFTING STUFF AS BOLD AS BRASS FROM A FEW STALLS, BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO THERE NO POLICE AND THERE,S VERY FEW SECURITY STEWARDS ABOUT, ITS GUYS LIKE THESE THAT CAUSE PRICES TO GO UP, WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS DO IF YOU SAW SOMEONE STEALING ??? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:animatedpigeons: HAD A GREAT WEEKEND, STAYED IN THE BIG BLUE HOTEL WHICH WAS SUPERB, BUT COULD DO WITH SOME ENTERTAINMENT AT NIGHT AS ITS 2 MILES FROM TOWN CENTRE, AND 7 N HALF QUID FOR A TAXI, BUT HAD A COUPLE OF WALKS TO WINTER GARDENS ANYWAY, WAS AMAZED EVERYTHING I WAS GOING TO BUY ON SUNDAY WAS SOLD OUT, BUT GOT IMPORTANT THINGS, THE ONLY DOWN SIDE WAS AND ITS IN THIS WEEKS BHW IS THE THIEVING SC*MBAGS STEALING PIGEONS, I WITNESSED THE SAME GUY LIFTING STUFF AS BOLD AS BRASS FROM A FEW STALLS, BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO THERE NO POLICE AND THERE,S VERY FEW SECURITY STEWARDS ABOUT, ITS GUYS LIKE THESE THAT CAUSE PRICES TO GO UP, WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS DO IF YOU SAW SOMEONE STEALING ??? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

we also stayed at the "Big Blue" , drove into town each night , you coulda had a lift wae us pal. :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: . didnt witness any theft ,but have heard all about it .

Guest lambrechts31

we also stayed at the "Big Blue" , drove into town each night , you coulda had a lift wae us pal. :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: . didnt witness any theft ,but have heard all about it .

THANKS ANDY BUT NEW TO THE SPORT, AND THE ONLY PERSON I KNOW WHO HAS DOO,S IS MY M8 A COUPLE OF STREETS AWAY, AND HE,S ALSO NEW, BUT HOPFULLY THAT,LL CHANGE THIS YEAR WHEN WE JOIN A CLUB, MAYBE SEE YOU NEXT YEAR AS WE,LL BE BACK AT THE BIG BLUE M8 :emoticon-0167-beer:

THANKS ANDY BUT NEW TO THE SPORT, AND THE ONLY PERSON I KNOW WHO HAS DOO,S IS MY M8 A COUPLE OF STREETS AWAY, AND HE,S ALSO NEW, BUT HOPFULLY THAT,LL CHANGE THIS YEAR WHEN WE JOIN A CLUB, MAYBE SEE YOU NEXT YEAR AS WE,LL BE BACK AT THE BIG BLUE M8 :emoticon-0167-beer:

ok pal , was certainly better than a lot of the "guest houses" in the town :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Totally agree with the guest houses, I have stayed in some shockers in Blackpool! Stayed at the Travelodge near Bloomfield Road this year and it was really good. The shower was fantastic, wanted to bring it home with me!!!!!

Would highly recommend the Best western Carlton as a hotel.... Had the best meal on the Friday night at there Indian restraunte. Also was in the Claremont sat night at a sale and stayed for the nights function and again seemed a lovely hotel

Hi

Was it the novara stud sale you were at? If so what did you think of the birds? If you don't mind me asking.

Thanks