Clydesdale Midweek Club

thedoo

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye that ok as the the life is the ETS in one. But if folk turn up with other rings on then as SHU RULES says Life rings only if they go with the SHU RULES this year they don't last year.

was looking forward to entering this show with a mate but if we have to remove ets rings then i don't think we'll be there,maybe someone could clarify the position on this

was looking forward to entering this show with a mate but if we have to remove ets rings then i don't think we'll be there,maybe someone could clarify the position on this

Dont think you need to remove ETS rings..... Only rubber markers or plastic clip..... But I am not certain as I aint sure rule on each union. As some have said the RPRA life ring comes as a multi

Guest WHITE DOO

Dont think you need to remove ETS rings..... Only rubber markers or plastic clip..... But I am not certain as I aint sure rule on each union. As some have said the RPRA life ring comes as a multi

UNDER SHU RULES THAT THE SHOW IS RUN UNDER NO RINGS BUT LIFE ONLY NO OTHER RINGS AS ANY RING BUT THE LIFE IS A MAKER RING AND I AND OTHER WILL BE PUTTING LETTERS IN TO CLUB AND SHU IF ANY BIRDS IN SHOW WITH ANY OTHER RING ON BUT LIFE RINGS.

I WAS A SHOWING TODAY AND 90% HAD MAKES RINGS ON THEM. I WON'T BE BACK AT THE SHOW AGAIN AS THE CAN'T KEEP TO SHU RULES AND SAID AT END OF SHOW AND GOT SO WHAT. RULES ARE RULES SO WE SHOULD FOLLOW THEM

SHU say it is at the show organisers discresion as to allowing ets rings and the committee of Clydesdale Midweek Club show did last year and will this year allowing birds to enter with ets rings. No coloured clip rings and no name address rings

:emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :santa-dance: :santa-dance: :santa-dance:

Guest WHITE DOO

SHU say it is at the show organisers discresion as to allowing ets rings and the committee of Clydesdale Midweek Club show did last year and will this year allowing birds to enter with ets rings. No coloured clip rings and no name address rings

GOOD NOW FOLK KNOW THE RULES FOR THIS SHOW. I HAVE ABOUT 24/27 BIRDS FOR WITH 70% IN CLASS 15.

Thanks john.... my main ones can only go it TW as un flown. So fingers crossed my wee flown birds can pick up some tickets but will be hard

is the pens fully allocated for each class or is the odd pen still available if i decide to bring the odd extra bird

good question as I missed a oc flown (Forgot to enter)