The Gay System???

BIG GRIZZLE COCK

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone can shed some light on this new craze that's hitting the fanciers in Thailand. I recently ordered a DVD on it from there and was amazed what is saw! The GAY SYSTEM..... yes that's right the Gay System where you pair two cock birds together. This is meant to be the ultimate motivation tactic! I have had 4 pairs of cock birds locked up together for 5 days now and all they do is fight fight fight... What's wrong? please HELP!

Yours in the Sport BIG GRIZZLE COCK!

Guest frank dooman
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone can shed some light on this new craze that's hitting the fanciers in Thailand. I recently ordered a DVD on it from there and was amazed what is saw! The GAY SYSTEM..... yes that's right the Gay System where you pair two cock birds together. This is meant to be the ultimate motivation tactic! I have had 4 pairs of cock birds locked up together for 5 days now and all they do is fight fight fight... What's wrong? please HELP!

surly this is a wind up ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hi all,

is it April 1st already ? youve gotta be joking right?/  was this d.v.d. produced by a Mr Ladyboy? (evil)          andy.

Hi all,

mad as it sounds I know a lad in the north east who has 2 cocks that paired together, both have fist feds, they wont let anyother cocks near ther box ,he says it the ultimate motivation, but you will have a hard job trying to pair them up :-/ :-/ :-/ Good luck and tell us how u get on :) :) :) :)

Guest frank dooman
Re-Gay System, think that well know scottish partnership Ben Doon and Phil Macrackin may be able to help.

where did the fly??? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D brill!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought this site would be helpful as i am new to the sport but i see its just full of jokers!...Is there any REAL pigeon men on this site with helpful advice?

I know what u mean mate, I put one up and it got took aff ;D ;D ;D

for 2 yrs running ive had 2 cocks pair together,paired them to hens early on reared young,then when on widowhood paired to each other,neither flew very well untill i seperated them into different sections then they took to hens again one tried to pair to a different cock so he is no longer here.

i also know of a fancier in the 80s who seperated his birds for 3 yrs and many cocks paired together, i had 3 cocks when he finally packed up and out of the 3 cocks 1 would never pair to a hen.

lyndon