ATTENTION, ATTENTION

fletch

Guest puresoontjen

Well all i can say is none of the mods moved it, i asked everyone of them online and all said the same - Nice offer anyway.

if it wasnt your self or any of the other mods. WHO HAS ??????

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest puresoontjen

No idea but why would a mod (or admin) delete a post offering £100 to a charity?

thats what i would like to know. as i thought i was doing the right thing, doing my bit to help.

Happy to mate - Had a good day with folding my business up so in a happy mood tonight  :)

you better dust the cobwebs of it before you put the pen to it ;D  great offer

Guest puresoontjen
a penny a pound a 100 pound it is all for a good cause and i will take anybody,s money for this cause. so anybody,s money is good enough if the person is generous enough.

very true mate..........................but count me out sorry

Guest puresoontjen

Fifer and myself have both been into the 'Replies deleted board' and can assure with 100% guarantee your posting wasnt removed by any admin or Moderator of the site.

no worries mate ill call it a day by trying to help.

Guest puresoontjen
Come on Pete, the guys have checked and it hasnt been Removed/Deleted, so yer £100 is still up for the good cause,  :)

Youll claw that back wi the scrap wi the price its at.  ;)

no mate its off its peed me off i was willing to help and it got thrown back in my face as far as im concerned.sorry :B

and i dont do scrap never have never will.

no mate its off its peed me off i was willing to help and it got thrown back in my face as far as im concerned.sorry :B

and i dont do scrap never have never will.

Pete

At the end of the day this message reads to me as though the mods are being blamed for losing the charity a potential £100 donation - which is most defo not the case - Its there for us to view in Green and white.

Would appreciate in the light that it isnt suggested again that the admin or mods have lost the H4H charity a £100 donation when this really isnt the case.

Guest puresoontjen

Pete

At the end of the day this message reads to me as though the mods are being blamed for losing the charity a potential £100 donation - which is most defo not the case - Its there for us to view in Green and white.

Would appreciate in the light that it isnt suggested again that the admin or mods have lost the H4H charity a £100 donation when this really isnt the case.

ok fine.

Pete

I also checked into this and second the above,

Guest lenwadebob
what it says on other thread, i just copied and posted it,

i didnt make that clear and i apologies, but will make a donation

Just a misunderstanding, leave it at that. APOLOGY ACCEPTED, but not really necessary  ;)