My Loft

Guest yorkshire terrier 77

correct oldyellow a belt sander it was , and i went threw a whole heap of belts lol and it took me some time to do !!! as most of the boards were not flat , had it going for three days solid and i was green by the end of it!!! had to get a burner and scraper out to do all the bits in the corners . got some boards to go round the top they will be black and some cream and black around the windows were the new poly carb is going.and my traps will be the same. oh and the two little pigeons that i took off will be going back on.

hi all

thanks marc for that input, hope this works , got some more to add as we go along as not finished loft yet but its better to see a work in progress. will try and get them all on the same album. let me know if it has not worked.as i have added a bit of txt to go with the pics. see link below . :):emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer:

http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n505/yorkshireterrier77/

you done excellent job renovating the loft mate,its looking great :) bet u cant wait to get flying from it now , are a new flyer ? or not ? nice one yorkie :)

hi and thanks ricky mate , yeah i am a new flyer ,well i will be next year when the young bird races start like so i have a bit to wait :( :( but all good things. weather permiting i will get the painting finished this week and other stuff done ,still loads to do but it has 4 residents testing it out for size. it least there is always something to do when keeping the race birds becous i think the wait would do me in ha ha, i must admit it will be good to see it full of life with a team of birds like.

well i have to get it finished for the first time before i can even think about any alterations lol but i know what you mean, the more lofts ya see and the more people you speak to the more ideas you get . got some more done today as weather has picked up a bit so hopefully get some more done tommorow.

• 5 weeks later...

not finished yet guys . plenty to do still . not even got any traps or boxes in yet . just some tempary v perches will update when i have more done. :) but thanks for the nice comments