Help With Stuborn Council

Guest evilscotsman

Get your neighbours to sign a piece of paper saying they dont mind and then forgot about the council let them come to you and if they do present your piece of paper saying everyone signed saying they do not have an issue and the council wont care they only bother when someone complains

OMO

Guest evilscotsman

Hi folks

well thats four people so far i have a letter from saying they have no issue with it the trelis is a good idea but i dont think its the shed thats the issue i think its keeping pigeons there moaning at ?

cant hand in these letters in untill teusday

Guest evilscotsman

i got four out of five people i asked to write a letter handing them in at 10am today hopefully hear back from him during the week

Guest evilscotsman

im in buckhaven so i assume it would be andrew rodger? if he is still a councilor, i am hoping the letters of support will be enough

i dont know if i should contact them tomorrow as the man dealing with my appeal was apparntly unavailable all day today so he most likely will deal with it to morrow.

thinking about it now i most likely should have played ignorant and said i had no idea i needed to inform the council but im to late now and cant go back however it it works in my favour atleast they cant force me to get rid of the loft if someone dose complain

Guest evilscotsman

Just off the phone my appeal was sucsefull they have given me the green light they want to come out on monday to have a look at the loft

thank you to all who gave advice

Just off the phone my appeal was sucsefull they have given me the green light they want to come out on monday to have a look at the loft

:emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: well done common sense wins the day i think ;)

Fantastic news for you mate, :)

Will you be looking at joining a club in the near future, our pigeon club is open from 6-7 Monday night, Thursday night 6-7 at Methilhill, welcome to come along and meet some owe the guys, and have a bit banter.

Guest evilscotsman

at the moment im not sure exactly whare i want to take this at the minute im focused on building me loft lol!!

il post up a build blog of some kind when i start

at the moment im not sure exactly whare i want to take this at the minute im focused on building me loft lol!!

il post up a build blog of some kind when i start

you might get a few ideas from others in your area to build yer loft ;)

Yir right Mark, he is more than welcome to come down here to have a look around mine, get some ideas on what he wants. :egyptian:

he also might get a few tip where to buy materials and stuff also a few fanciers might have bits they no longer are using or want , great offer Dougie :)

Guest evilscotsman

cheers for the support and offers guys if i need any advice i know whare to come :) chuffed to bits so much so i dont want to go on holiday in a few weeks i want to stay lol!

WELL DONE M8, GOOD LUCK FOR THE FUTUREhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0137-clapping.gif

Guest evilscotsman

nothing fancy on loan of mum n dads caravan,taking my 3 and 4 year old up to fascally for a long weekend lol its going to be a verrry long weekend knowing what awaits me when i return :emoticon-0136-giggle:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Evilscotsman, well done for get permission for your loft.

Just adding many years ago an old mate had a run in with Essex County Council over his loft, after months of being delayed they turned him down, he responded by asking "if you will not let me have Pigeons could I keep Coloumbarian birds" yes came back the answer.

He died about 20 years ago but he had great delight when the council bloke came around trying to kick the pigeons out, sorry mate you agreed to these coloumbarian birds being here, red faced the guy left the garden knowing he had been outflanked by a master.

He was disabled from the early 30s from falling off scaffolding but it never stopped him loving his birds, his name was Billy Cooke a well known Tumbler and fantail breeder plus he painted pigeons under the name "Inglwood" smashing guy. :emoticon-0136-giggle: