How Many Have You Actually Lost

Guest TAMMY_1

lost two at messac am gutted too never sent to the inland nationals

its been a very very tough season and i will be glad when its over

Tough all right I started with 32 and have ended up with 6

I was one of the supporters of going east a few years ago ,but never lost near this number of old birds racing west ,so no more east for me far to much traffic going in all directions at least we have the west to ourselves .

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough all right I started with 32 and have ended up with 6

I was one of the supporters of going east a few years ago ,but never lost near this number of old birds racing west ,so no more east for me far to much traffic going in all directions at least we have the west to ourselves .

thats tough alright

east/west no doubt lanarkshire fed will have a fair ding dong this coming race programme agm

Jumping the gun mr b am on your side that's the east side

thats tough alright

east/west no doubt lanarkshire fed will have a fair ding dong this coming race programme agm

Hi

Tell you this Frank if Lanarkshire vote to go

down the West route thats it for me

You have a very short memory 2008 expletive remove

Cheers

Homer 49

Hi Tam

First of all Nogin must be on the Buck fast

Sent 7 to Marlborough 5 home still to come

1 3 year old section winner in Lanarkshire Fed

1 5 year old done it all and I thought in the

best condition of his life

Sent 7 to Eastbourne 5 home still to come

both 2 year olds for there first time

unlike King Billy there are NO health problems

in my lofts as my results prove

1st West Section SNFC Eastbourne

but still I lost a lot of birds

Peterborough was a sore race to me

sent 19 and lost 7

Cheers

Homer 49

Guest Gareth Rankin

Hi

Cheers

Homer 49

Remember fanciers losing yearlings in east winds that were maudy caudled as young birds with racing that didn't go past 100 miles the year before.

Talk to the members Homer and ask them how many yearlings they have left this year, very few.

Anyway this is a topic for when the racing finishes, all the best to whoevers competing this weekend.

Remember fanciers losing yearlings in east winds that were maudy caudled as young birds with racing that didn't go past 100 miles the year before.

Talk to the members Homer and ask them how many yearlings they have left this year, very few.

Anyway this is a topic for when the racing finishes, all the best to whoevers competing this weekend.

Would have to side with Alex on this one Gareth, lost my good Ck Told You So, then a week later a hen i named Hel's Bells, the best 2 pigeons in my loft with Multiple top Fed positions between them out to Falaise, lost from under 300mls along with a lot of other birds of mine that season.

Guest KING BILLY

Hi

Cheers

Homer 49

one of the best sesons i had was 2008 won 4 old bird races and was runers up on feds averges to the one and only wee mac

one of the best sesons i had was 2008 won 4 old bird races and was runers up on feds averges to the one and only wee mac

Yer a rare species Tam as far as 2008 goes, having a great season but someone will get the results no matter where we race from, it just wisnae me (or loads of others) on the West route.

Guest KING BILLY

Yer a rare species Tam as far as 2008 goes, having a great season but someone will get the results no matter where we race from, it just wisnae me (or loads of others) on the West route.

the east is not any better bop every whare now look at peterbourgh and huntingdone this year total disaters when you look at how many doos where lost

Guest Gareth Rankin

Would have to side with Alex on this one Gareth, lost my good Ck Told You So, then a week later a hen i named Hel's Bells, the best 2 pigeons in my loft with Multiple top Fed positions between them out to Falaise, lost from under 300mls along with a lot of other birds of mine that season.

Racing down the East John isn't what it used to be and i feel that it wont be too far away before we are forced to go back to our natural flight path of going down the west.jmo

Guest KING BILLY

the east is not any better bop every whare now look at peterbourgh and huntingdone this year total disaters when you look at how many doos where lost

lets list the disasters scotch corner the 2 consets last year peterbourgh huntingdone the list is endlist one or 2 bad races down the west and every one is up in arms is it ok to lose our doos down the east and just exept it dont think so

Guest KING BILLY

Hi Tam

First of all Nogin must be on the Buck fast

Sent 7 to Marlborough 5 home still to come

1 3 year old section winner in Lanarkshire Fed

1 5 year old done it all and I thought in the

best condition of his life

Sent 7 to Eastbourne 5 home still to come

both 2 year olds for there first time

unlike King Billy there are NO health problems

in my lofts as my results prove

1st West Section SNFC Eastbourne

but still I lost a lot of birds

Peterborough was a sore race to me

sent 19 and lost 7

Cheers

Homer 49

do you think your doos thats scored out of eastbourne and marlborugh flow over the east coast wavivg at all the boys in the east as it whent by waghtning on doos i dont think so thay held thare corect line of flight down the west

Guest KING BILLY

Tam and Gareth, half your yb teams and report back to the fed on how its been.If its good then im sure your fed will change next year.WE NEED AN HONEST VIEW OF FLYING DOWN THE WEST

if i half them for the east i will not be able to compet if whe get 2 races thats nearly pout me out the game like the 2 consets last year and thare was another in 2009 i am paying the prise for them this seson but its ok to lose doos down the east and just exept it thare has never been a folow up report i have seen frome any bad race down the east with the fed so to me every one is happy to loos doos not me

if i half them for the east i will not be able to compet if whe get 2 races thats nearly pout me out the game like the 2 consets last year and thare was another in 2009 i am paying the prise for them this seson but its ok to lose doos down the east and just exept it thare has never been a folow up report i have seen frome any bad race down the east with the fed so to me every one is happy to loos doos not me

where do you train from?

we went a toss last week from Dumfries took my bird 7 hours and another well know kamakazi it took his two days although some did make it on the shift to be fair

anyone want to take a trip into the leadhill's and toss there young birds i will take them free toss no problem

If you and Gareth think the east side is bad then why not send all your ybs down west with Midland fed??Its worth a shot,dont you think?

I went to 3 x Consetts in ybs last year Tam, 2 with Lanarkshire and one with Almond valley.I never lost a single bird.

Guest KING BILLY

where do you train from?

we went a toss last week from Dumfries took my bird 7 hours and another well know kamakazi it took his two days although some did make it on the shift to be fair

anyone want to take a trip into the leadhill's and toss there young birds i will take them free toss no problem

as i have said in the past whe could dog leg the doos by the hot spots east up 2 150ml then strait down the west when doos are on thare line of flight the bop pick 1 or 2 out but when you just reles them thats when the dameg is done when thay get a bad start you get a bad race not when thare on thare way

Guest Gareth Rankin

If you and Gareth think the east side is bad then why not send all your ybs down west with Midland fed??Its worth a shot,dont you think?

Might no be a bad thing because the Midland boys sure showed up Lanarkshire up on the Marlborough and Eastbourne result. :emoticon-0138-thinking: