Lofts Burnt Down South Shields

DAVIDL

think this sites members has shown there more than willing to come forward and help when called upon the h4h auction of late only just one instance when the members came together to raise a large amount for charity the Olivia sale also was amazing

so its unfair to criticize anyone on this site im sure thee members of basics being the members they were if asked would not only come forward with these donations and of course there hard earned cash which is as important as the donations as it shows when every lot is is whipped up by basics members :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

agree m8, basics will help any cause,

but we need info, who are the fanciers etc,

Im sure Davidl can give the names as he was the one that started the thread , then Ian can get the ball rolling :)

think this sites members has shown there more than willing to come forward and help when called upon the h4h auction of late only just one instance when the members came together to raise a large amount for charity the Olivia sale also was amazing

so its unfair to criticize anyone on this site im sure thee members of basics being the members they were if asked would not only come forward with these donations and of course there hard earned cash which is as important as the donations as it shows when every lot is is whipped up by basics members :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

no one was criticize any members was just asking why there seemed nothing was being done and if you look at the sales i not only donated also bought and also got guys to donate so your reading into whats not there pal :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

no one was criticize any members was just asking why there seemed nothing was being done and if you look at the sales i not only donated also bought and also got guys to donate so your reading into whats not there pal :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

i never said you didnt donate pal or i never said you did not buy so you might be reading into something :emoticon-0136-giggle:

only thing i will say when basics members are called upon there no better to put there hand in there pocket or put a bird up i think you would have to agree with that alan your here a long time they allready in the last few months have put there hands in there pockets a number of times :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

i never said you didnt donate pal or i never said you did not buy so you might be reading into something :emoticon-0136-giggle:

only thing i will say when basics members are called upon there no better to put there hand in there pocket or put a bird up i think you would have to agree with that alan your here a long time they allready in the last few months have put there hands in there pockets a number of times :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

yes thats why i could not understand why something was not being done as they are in need sooner rather than later just a question matey :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

yes thats why i could not understand why something was not being done as they are in need sooner rather than later just a question matey :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

well we will see what comes from it mate ;)

thought it sounded like a criticism first and i seen red a little my apologizes as both you and i both know what the members are like none better :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

well we will see what comes from it mate ;)

thought it sounded like a criticism first and i seen red a little my apologizes as both you and i both know what the members are like none better :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

forget it misunderstandin its just every one needs to get something going quickly so to get these lads back into the sport ASAP all monies raised should go into 1 fund from all the sites so as to make the most impact get the best deals so they are back in the game JMO

Just to let members know as always pigeonbasics/members are always there to help in any way we can, we have an arson fund for this and once we know the details etc,where the money for help is to go and we know all the details we will be giving a donation from the pigeonbasics ARSON fund,

ADMIN

Just to let members know as always pigeonbasics/members are always there to help in any way we can, we have an arson fund for this and once we know the details etc,where the money for help is to go and we know all the details we will be giving a donation from the pigeonbasics ARSON fund,

ADMIN

heres the sec of the club they in

MR J LODGE 0191 536 6771 OR 07903 415412 HOPE THIS HELPS

i think we the members of pigeon basics should have an auction. to try and help out the guys that have suffered a disaster on this scale. when i asked for HELP to HELP w pryde and son after their lofts and birds where burnt .i got OUTSTANDING SUPPORT from members plus others.i know their is an arson fund and that is grate but i think we all need to kick it up a notch to HELP these guys.

i think we the members of pigeon basics should have an auction. to try and help out the guys that have suffered a disaster on this scale. when i asked for HELP to HELP w pryde and son after their lofts and birds where burnt .i got OUTSTANDING SUPPORT from members plus others.i know their is an arson fund and that is grate but i think we all need to kick it up a notch to HELP these guys.

well said gary while basics members have raised some fantastic amounts for charitys some times we all tend to forget these lads are our own just fanciers and i,m sure any thing that can be raised would help them no end

Just to let members know as always pigeonbasics/members are always there to help in any way we can, we have an arson fund for this and once we know the details etc,where the money for help is to go and all is in order and we know all the details we will be giving a donation from the pigeonbasics ARSON fund, Ian McKay is looking into those details now.

ADMIN

and as said Ian McKay is looking into the details, we have a fund for this, thats what its for so to be there when needed, thanks

This is the latest statement of our fund account, which is there for all PB members to view;

CLICK ON THIS LINK

Pigeon Fanciers Arson / Criminal Damage Fund

The board for the Pigeon Fanciers Arson / Criminal Damage Fund

Bank Statement 28th April £1755. 29http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0137-clapping.gifhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0137-clapping.gifhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0137-clapping.gif

Edited by sapper756