Overfly

John k

If I understand your question right, you think it is a separate addition / calculation - it's not. Your velocity is worked out the very same as clubs other members, distance / time on the wing.

Thanxs for the replies guys but i am still none of the wiser, Let me give u a example

Race point yesterday was Whitley Bay, Whitley bay to my loft is 146.0293 miles.. My Velocity was 1453.680542

Competitor's distance to is loft is 142.0917 miles... Is Velocity was 1454.689735 as u can see i fly 3.9376 miles further, how is race positions worked out from the above many thanxs...

Guest spin cycle

My time on wing was 2.56.58

Competitor's time was 2.52.26

Many thanxs......

basically he timed in just enough of you 4 1/2 mins....if he'd been only 4 mins in front you would have probably beaten him. i'm a short flyer.... yesterday i timed in 2 mins ahead of the winner and 5 mins ahead of 2nd and 3rd....i finished 4 th. most weeks you have the advantage so weldone to your man :)

basically he timed in just enough of you 4 1/2 mins....if he'd been only 4 mins in front you would have probably beaten him. i'm a short flyer.... yesterday i timed in 2 mins ahead of the winner and 5 mins ahead of 2nd and 3rd....i finished 4 th. most weeks you have the advantage so weldone to your man :)

Many thanxs for explaining i roughly have 4 mins to play with then. Much appreciated......

Guest spin cycle

Many thanxs for explaining i roughly have 4 mins to play with then. Much appreciated......

at 60 mph (1760ypm) you have 4 mins....but at 30 mph (880ypm) you have 8 mins. at 45 mph (1320 ypm) you will have 1 1/2 mins/mile or six minutes.

my (very) rough estimate is that he only beat you by seconds and that clock variation went his way :)