Libya

The engineer

Having watched the series by Ross Kemp he highlights what is going on in some of the African countries and it is inhumane and as you say nothing is ever done.

THEY spent £300 Billion in last 15 years on WARFARE! :emoticon-0126-nerd::emoticon-0138-thinking:

Diamonds are collected on top of ground or near top... so they get shot for picking them up. There are collosal mounts, yes mountains full of Diamonds... no good for anyone... but need to keep the price up.

Find some gold, minerals or oil in any of these contries and we will be there with the Yanks over night to sort out these horrible bad men :cry-blow::cry-blow:

Like the Coal, and Iron ore etc here. When our overseas investments have drained the lands, and the Wealthy have no more reason to be there, we will open cast our collosal viens of Coal. Coalville is a mint etc. like very many others. Of course it is now all owned by privateers, so nowt will go back into the masses coffers... we will be just fooder to pay and hold up the 'Haves'.

there are 6and a half billion people in the world.

So they are now, whether we agree or not, unoffically growing GM Crops. Just look at the uniform now growing, like pees in the pod all same hieght etc. etc.

'We need to' they plead 'TO feed the hungry nationa that are starving'!

Codswallop, there is enough food grown EVERY year to feed 20 billion with ease.... But then they have to distro the surplus to keep the prices up and get richer.

The Evil Cow tried to stop our Athletes from going to Moscow as a protest because they beat the Yanks into Athgan... <_<

But within the month spent 7 Billion with the Russians in 'Mock' fights etc. then stops after 3 weeks giving the butter and cheese etc. to the unemployed and lowly paid britains... to give away stock piles to the .... Yes you've guessed it the Russians! I see now the Chameleon has said we are not give AID money to Russia etc... but to countries ARMIES to, wait for it.... buy arms and YEAH... To stop the terroism against us lol.

A sad sick Joke eh!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I to have agonised over the terrible conditions that Africans and others have to live with every day. My first reaction, like most people's I would think, was to try to help them by sending money and aid of various sorts. Then it dawned on me, most of the time they are doing it too themselves. We are not likely to change anything for these people by sending them money and one reason that they are kept in check by their Governments is because we have given them arms. Yes, I am fully aware of the fact that if we did not supply them someone would. Then the next thing we do is to take their trained Doctors and Nurses to run our Health Service when their need is hugely greater than ours. In recent times we have accepted large numbers of people from these troubled places to help the Government keep the price of labour down in this Country. Criminal.

Surely we should help them by providing training and education and equipping them to become self sufficient so that they can stand on their own feet. Most of the Far Eastern Countries have got that message and many of them are wonderfully well organised. In my young days a lot of lads my age fought in Malaya and according to the way they spoke when they got back it was a terrible place. Backward and primitive was how it was described. Things certainly have changed since those days according to my son who works there regularly. These days it is thoroughly modern, clean well organized and an example for anyone. And like a great many of the Far Eastern Countries they place great emphasis on education which is especially geared towards the sort of skills their Country needs.

Now look at us. I will not harp on any longer but I think anyone who reads this will have got the hang of what I am trying to say by now.

For gods sake, are you trying to start another world war? This region is already volatile enough without further cack-handedness from British & American warlords interested only in looking after their oil investments there. Going into Afghanistan and then Iraq should be a lesson for us all - we just made the world a damned more dangerous place for everyone. So much so the ordinary Iraqi felt much safer with Saddam than without him.

The correct way to bring down the current Libyan 'government' is through the actions of its own people. And for me this 'spontaneous uprising against the regime' - in a number of countries one after the other - is too bloody much of a co-incidence - remember the domino effect in Europe when it was communism that replaced democratic governments? - this sounds awfy like the orchestrated undermining of governments, from outside the countries involved.

'Democracy' is the shout. But who says that is what these countries want? Is that going to be our excuse to invade? To bring democracy? Well one thing is for sure, they don't want murder from afar by the democratic folk that have weapons of mass destruction, but sure as hell won't let anyone else have them, even to defend themselves against those that have.

Untill the British people wake up to who run's this country , & ( IAM TALKING ABOUT THE REAL OWNERS )

The owner's of this country dont want that , the real owner's . The big wealthey business

intrest that control thing's and make all the important decisions , forget the politicians they are put there to give you the idea you have freedom of choice , YOU DON'T , you have NO choice , You have owner's they own everything , they own all the important land . They own & control all the corperation's , They have long bought & paid for The House of Lord's & Parlament .They have the Judge's in their back pocket & they own all the big Media Companies so they just about control all the information you get to hear . They spend millions every year lobbying to get what they want , Well we know know what they want , they want more for themselves & less for everybody else , But ill tell you what they dont want , A population capable of critical thinking , They dont want well informed well educated people capable of critic thinking , They are not interested in that , that dosent help them , that's against their interest .

they dont want people that are smart enough to sit around the kitchen table & work out how badly they are being treated by a system thet threw them overboard 30 year's ago , They dont want that , Oh-No .

They want Obedient worker's , People who are just smart enough to run the machine's & do the paper work & just dumb enough to accept the increasingly crap job's with the lower pay longer hour's , reduced benifit's & the end of overtime . Not to mention the vanishing Pension that Disapears the minute you try and collect it .

Now they want your Social Security Pension , your retirement money , They want it back , so they can give it to their Criminal friend's in big business & do you know what , they'll get it , they'll get it all from you sonner or later .

Because they own this place , Its a big Club & your not in it , You & I are not in the big Club , by the way its the same big club they hit you over the head with every day , When they tell you what to think & belive .

All day long beating you over the head with their Media telling you what to think , what to buy .

The table is tilted folk's , the game is rigged & nobody seems to notice nobody seems to care .

Good Honest hard working people , blue coller , white coller dosen't matter what colour shirt you have on , Continue to elect people to our Goverment who dont care about them .

They dont care about you AT ALL . And nobody seems to notice , nobody seems to care , That's what the owner's count on That the British people will remain Willfully Ignorant to what our Goverment are doing .

Untill the British people wake up to who run's this country , & ( IAM TALKING ABOUT THE REAL OWNERS )

The owner's of this country dont want that , the real owner's . The big wealthey business

intrest that control thing's and make all the important decisions , forget the politicians they are put there to give you the idea you have freedom of choice , YOU DON'T , you have NO choice , You have owner's they own everything , they own all the important land . They own & control all the corperation's , They have long bought & paid for The House of Lord's & Parlament .They have the Judge's in their back pocket & they own all the big Media Companies so they just about control all the information you get to hear . They spend millions every year lobbying to get what they want , Well we know know what they want , they want more for themselves & less for everybody else , But ill tell you what they dont want , A population capable of critical thinking , They dont want well informed well educated people capable of critic thinking , They are not interested in that , that dosent help them , that's against their interest .

they dont want people that are smart enough to sit around the kitchen table & work out how badly they are being treated by a system thet threw them overboard 30 year's ago , They dont want that , Oh-No .

They want Obedient worker's , People who are just smart enough to run the machine's & do the paper work & just dumb enough to accept the increasingly crap job's with the lower pay longer hour's , reduced benifit's & the end of overtime . Not to mention the vanishing Pension that Disapears the minute you try and collect it .

Now they want your Social Security Pension , your retirement money , They want it back , so they can give it to their Criminal friend's in big buYess & do you know what , they'll get it , they'll get it all from you sonner or later .

Because they own this place , Its a big Club & your not in it , You & I are not in the big Club , by the way its the same big club they hit you over the head with every day , When they tell you what to think & belive .

All day long beating you over the head with their Media telling you what to think , what to buy .

The table is tilted folk's , the game is rigged & nobody seems to notice nobody seems to care .

Good Honest hard working people , blue coller , white coller dosen't matter what colour shirt you have on , Continue to elect people to our Goverment who dont care about them .

They dont care about you AT ALL . And nobody seems to notice , nobody seems to care , That's what the owner's count on That the British people will remain Willfully Ignorant to what our Goverment are doing .

EVERY WORD is true but you mention the wealth running the country but this could very easly back fire as this cuts start to hit just wait when the public cant put fuel into there cars --- watching all there cash being thrown at countrys far more wealthy than us the news this morning every imigrant that comes from russia poland etc gets right on to benifits how can we allow this to happen ive always fought for what is mine and its time the people of this country stood up and said enough is enough to these bam pots i for one wouldnt vote for any one now thats a couple of elections we have missed but blue cheq you know it would be very easy to sort this government oot as you and i know its the power of the people that will change this country and say what has to be done not left to a couple o rich plonkers going into a darkned room getting wired up to a machine to think for mad ideas as there is not a brain between them it will get far worse and now is the time to stop this ludicrous britain being taken to ruin even more by this EU THEY SAY WE CANT GET OOT O THIS TREATY RUBBISH AS I SAID THE WORKING PEOPLE CAN DO IT IN ONE WEEK JUST HAVE THE GUTS AND STAND UP STAY AT HOME FER ONE WEEK WOULD END THIS CRAZY PEOPLE RUNNING THIS COUNTRY JUDGES LAWYERS POLITICANS FIRST GET ALL UNDESIRABLES ON TO PLANES WITH ONE WAY TICKETS AND END THIS HUMAN RIGHTS SAGA

EVERY WORD is true but you mention the wealth running the country but this could very easly back fire as this cuts start to hit just wait when the public cant put fuel into there cars --- watching all there cash being thrown at countrys far more wealthy than us the news this morning every imigrant that comes from russia poland etc gets right on to benifits how can we allow this to happen ive always fought for what is mine and its time the people of this country stood up and said enough is enough to these bam pots i for one wouldnt vote for any one now thats a couple of elections we have missed but blue cheq you know it would be very easy to sort this government oot as you and i know its the power of the people that will change this country and say what has to be done not left to a couple o rich plonkers going into a darkned room getting wired up to a machine to think for mad ideas as there is not a brain between them it will get far worse and now is the time to stop this ludicrous britain being taken to ruin even more by this EU THEY SAY WE CANT GET OOT O THIS TREATY RUBBISH AS I SAID THE WORKING PEOPLE CAN DO IT IN ONE WEEK JUST HAVE THE GUTS AND STAND UP STAY AT HOME FER ONE WEEK WOULD END THIS CRAZY PEOPLE RUNNING THIS COUNTRY JUDGES LAWYERS POLITICANS FIRST GET ALL UNDESIRABLES ON TO PLANES WITH ONE WAY TICKETS AND END THIS HUMAN RIGHTS SAGA

well said Walter i,m behind you all the way i,m payin taxes for these bams to get benifits that we got old folk in this country on the poverty line feared to put their heating on what sort of country we turned into when our own folk suffer while we get the dregs of europe send the lot back come oot this union and put the great back into britain JMO

well said Walter i,m behind you all the way i,m payin taxes for these bams to get benifits that we got old folk in this country on the poverty line feared to put their heating on what sort of country we turned into when our own folk suffer while we get the dregs of europe send the lot back come oot this union and put the great back into britain JMO

ALAN THE 2 BS BLAIR BROWN AND THEN WE GOT THAT SNAKES CAMERON @ CLEGG TELLING US HE WOULD DELIVER A REFERENDUM IF HE WAS ELECTED THEN BLAMED BROWN WHEN HE WAS ELECTED THE BA**ARDS WAS ELECTED BY THE VOTERS AND THEY WANT A REFERENDUM ITS UP TO THEM TO DELIVER IF THIS ISNT ADERED TO THIS COUNTRY WILL BE A MUSLEM STATE YOU CAN SEE WHATS HAPPENING THEM CHEERING OUR DEAD SERVICE MEN AND WOMAN COMING HOME AND WE STAND BY AND LET IT HAPPEN BURN THE UNION JACK AND POPPIES DEARIE DERIE ME WHAT ARE WE///// TAKE A BL**DY LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SAY WITH HONESTY THIS IS WHAT WE WANT IN THIS COUNTRY OUR FOREFATHERS FOUGHT AND GAVE THERE LIVES TO BE MADE A FOOL OF BY MONSTERS VERY VERY SAD THIS GOVERNMENT IS ONLY INTERESTED IN CRIMINALS AND WHAT THEY CAN STEAL SALMOND WOULD LOOK GOOD IN A MUSLIM FROCK ( A

ALAN THE 2 BS BLAIR BROWN AND THEN WE GOT THAT SNAKES CAMERON @ CLEGG TELLING US HE WOULD DELIVER A REFERENDUM IF HE WAS ELECTED THEN BLAMED BROWN WHEN HE WAS ELECTED THE BA**ARDS WAS ELECTED BY THE VOTERS AND THEY WANT A REFERENDUM ITS UP TO THEM TO DELIVER IF THIS ISNT ADERED TO THIS COUNTRY WILL BE A MUSLEM STATE YOU CAN SEE WHATS HAPPENING THEM CHEERING OUR DEAD SERVICE MEN AND WOMAN COMING HOME AND WE STAND BY AND LET IT HAPPEN BURN THE UNION JACK AND POPPIES DEARIE DERIE ME WHAT ARE WE///// TAKE A BL**DY LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SAY WITH HONESTY THIS IS WHAT WE WANT IN THIS COUNTRY OUR FOREFATHERS FOUGHT AND GAVE THERE LIVES TO BE MADE A FOOL OF BY MONSTERS VERY VERY SAD THIS GOVERNMENT IS ONLY INTERESTED IN CRIMINALS AND WHAT THEY CAN STEAL SALMOND WOULD LOOK GOOD IN A MUSLIM FROCK ( A

What utter tripe. You talk about 'forefathers' fighting and giving their lives for Britain and freedom, yet conveniently exclude the non-Christian Allied troops that fought and died beside them, and as for the dregs of Europe - what about the Lithuanians that came here for a better life and ended up down the Lanarkshire Coal mines, or the Polish that fought with the RAF during WW2., only to see their respective countries abandoned behind the Iron Curtain at the end of the war.

Small-minded nasty little grumps, you sound just like Alf Garnet clones / gnomes. JMO.

What utter tripe. You talk about 'forefathers' fighting and giving their lives for Britain and freedom, yet conveniently exclude the non-Christian Allied troops that fought and died beside them, and as for the dregs of Europe - what about the Lithuanians that came here for a better life and ended up down the Lanarkshire Coal mines, or the Polish that fought with the RAF during WW2., only to see their respective countries abandoned behind the Iron Curtain at the end of the war.

Small-minded nasty little grumps, you sound just like Alf Garnet clones / gnomes. JMO.

Yes IB so very true, and that list is endless! Indians that had to man our tanks and often first on the front line. The Packistannies and the Donkey trains that carried guns, almo and food / supplies across mountains and dangerous terrains to feed our troops. The West Indians that not only served our country well, - not only during the World wars, but manned our hospitals and Buses... The furnaces, and Loyaly sulute or flag still at school every morning.... the ones that the USA killed 3000 in Granada in one day when Thatcher deemed the Falkland were more loyal and worthy - EKK, NO we'd never heard of tem till we needed to build fortresses - and the West indies were only worth a letter of protest. The Gurka's... Remember it took 55 nations to defeat Hitler, and the Japanese. Russia - and her sattalite countries - lost countless millions! Google it for a eye opener. Our Empire raped and pillaged 2/3rds of the globe! We are even now the 3rd biggest overseas investors in the world ... sorry 4th now. But the wealth goes back only to the wealthy of course.

Seeing as we have gone down the road of WW2 .

Can anyone tell me who declared War on Germany , before hostilities actually began in 1939 .

Now their is a pair of y / birds for whom gives the correct answer .

Sire & Dam both Nipa section winners

Ends Sat comming 12 mid-night

Seeing as we have gone down the road of WW2 .

Can anyone tell me who declared War on Germany , before hostilities actually began in 1939 .

Now their is a pair of y / birds for whom gives the correct answer .

Sire & Dam both Nipa section winners

Ends Sat comming 12 mid-night

Chamberlain returned to Britain with a copy of this treaty signed by Himself and Hitler, and declared that there was peace in our time. Almost one month after he signed the treaty, Hitlers Armies Invaded Poland. The British prime minister sent hitler a communication informing him that unless he withdrew from Poland by 11am, then Britain would have no alternative but to Declare war against Germany.

IB I CAN TELL YOU I AM NO ALF GARNET and you mentioned fore fathers as if they were shi*e grow up respect the people that laid there lives for nothing ??? yes we were glad of the help gurkas and poles etc the time o the war and with your great brain ???? should know they were all made welcome to stay and work in this country ???but no *unt forced them down any mines in the west o scotland your trying to tell a man that knows a we bit o mining as i was at the tunnel at folley southhampton in 1965 also on refinery which i am very very sure you wouldnt have the nerve to tackel

also fishing oot o grimsby on the trawlers aboard the ross cheata and another 23 years at fishing on board drift netters sien netters trawlers pursers moved to rigging at st fergus oil terminal for a futher 12years and then self imployed for 16 years i have never been oot o work in my entire life ????? and you mention a pole working in a ..*expletive removed* mine by the way your on here as a MODERATOR and you cant even have any respect for our fighting forces that gave there lives for plonkers like you ::::: but IAN you may get a chance to tell me about ALF GARNET IF WE HAPPEN TO MEET AT ANY TIME but i can assure you i wouldnt lower my self to critise our armed forces of GT BRITAIN

I personally think it's a shame that lifes and limbs are lost under so many falsehoods. After 1000's of years of wars, history shows, if nothing else, that nigh all are for greed and power and selfish gains. Sadly those that gain are seldom actually in the line of fire and fighting for it.

Tell me, anyone, just when, say Britain, for all her wealth and land grabbing and raping and pillaging of countries has the wealth ever gone to those fighting for it!!!

Our proud and brave soldiers, like it or not, are way down the line when it comes to 'Aid / Help from ANY goverment! Fact!

On the rare occasion that an Officer and Gentleman get injured or killed, his family / widow get compensated forwith! within weeks!fact! Down the line it is ... as, if ever. Brave and deserving cases even from the last WW2 - let alone WW1 before - got/get nothing! Likewise the injured and those killed from the Falklands and Iragi wars... and now the Afhgan... It will be a cold winter in hell before they get their' dues... if ever. That is the scanderlous reality. And it's fought for the Wealth of the wealthy that die in vain, so sorry to say. The Widows of the MAIN and Real fighting force, the front line men and actual fighers widows SHOULD BE compensated forwith and LOOKED after as should the injured and limbless soldiers etc. But they NEVER are or Have been, and likely never will.

Yes we give generously, and rightly to, say the HFH fund. We in the main are supplementing just a little of WHAT the Goverment and those asking for our boys to risk lives and libs to protect their wealth, make them more wealth should fund openly and straight of. Indeed any HFH fund should in reality just be a bonus for little extras, ast those SENDING should be funding and looking after them! They don't and won't and yet have the audacity to live the life of Riley at others expence.

did i win lol ;)

Ah, but was that the first time a country declared war on Hitlers Germany. Seem to me you are right regards WW2.

So unless an uprising or some semtic nation, or cause did - like the Jews - then I guess you win Old Yellow.

But the question was:

'....Can anyone tell me who declared War on Germany, before hostilities actually began in 1939.

That says BEFORE hostilities begand in 1939, and Obviously before the September of France and England's.

IB I CAN TELL YOU I AM NO ALF GARNET and you mentioned fore fathers as if they were shi*e grow up respect the people that laid there lives for nothing ??? yes we were glad of the help gurkas and poles etc the time o the war and with your great brain ???? should know they were all made welcome to stay and work in this country ???but no *unt forced them down any mines in the west o scotland your trying to tell a man that knows a we bit o mining as i was at the tunnel at folley southhampton in 1965 also on refinery which i am very very sure you wouldnt have the nerve to tackel

also fishing oot o grimsby on the trawlers aboard the ross cheata and another 23 years at fishing on board drift netters sien netters trawlers pursers moved to rigging at st fergus oil terminal for a futher 12years and then self imployed for 16 years i have never been oot o work in my entire life ????? and you mention a pole working in a ..*expletive removed* mine by the way your on here as a MODERATOR and you cant even have any respect for our fighting forces that gave there lives for plonkers like you ::::: but IAN you may get a chance to tell me about ALF GARNET IF WE HAPPEN TO MEET AT ANY TIME but i can assure you i wouldnt lower my self to critise our armed forces of GT BRITAIN

I did not disrespect our forefathers or our armed forces, you did that by showing comtempt for the people that I reminded you fought alongside them, and also gave their lives for Britain.

Nor did I say 'Poles' or anyone else were forced down mines by anyone. I was born in Lanarkshire and there is a large Lithuanian community there. Yes we called them 'Poles', and yes they were miners, most of Lanarkshire Coalfield had closed before I was born.

My point was that these people fought for Britain and freedom but in the process lost their own countries and their own freedoms through Stalin. Now we have hard won freedoms for all in Europe, but you would destroy that and prevent them coming back here. You disrespect muslim dress (frocks) yet I have no doubt what your view would be if anyone talked about about 'Scotsmen in skirts'. While your CV is impressive, your humanity certainly is not.

YOU GOT SOME CHEEK TO SPEAK TO FOLK LIKE THAT I DONT AGREE WITH WALTER ALL THE TIME BUT AM A 100%

BEHIND HIM ON THIS AND I CAN TELL YER MATE WALTERBMASSON HAS WORKED HARD HIS ENTIRE LIFE IN SOME VERY DANGEROUS JOBS THAT YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE THE BOTTLE TO ATTEMPT GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND SMELL THE COFFEE WE THE HARD WORKERS HAD ENOUGH OF BEING RIPPED OFF ALL THESE FOLKS COMING TO THIS COUNTRY NEVER PAID NOWT IN GETTIN EVERY THING OUT ALL WRONG AND THATS MY OPINION AND I WORKED HARD ALL MY DAYS AND PROBALLY PAY MORE IN TAX THAN YOU WILL EVER MAKE

away and behave your self Vincent i have plenty work to keep me going dont want libyas aswell let the lazy f----rs do their own jobs in the oil fields JMO :egyptian::egyptian:

For the good of the country not you m8,like buisness the more pies you have a finger in the better. :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

I did not disrespect our forefathers or our armed forces, you did that by showing comtempt for the people that I reminded you fought alongside them, and also gave their lives for Britain.

Nor did I say 'Poles' or anyone else were forced down mines by anyone. I was born in Lanarkshire and there is a large Lithuanian community there. Yes we called them 'Poles', and yes they were miners, most of Lanarkshire Coalfield had closed before I was born.

My point was that these people fought for Britain and freedom but in the process lost their own countries and their own freedoms through Stalin. Now we have hard won freedoms for all in Europe, but you would destroy that and prevent them coming back here. You disrespect muslim dress (frocks) yet I have no doubt what your view would be if anyone talked about about 'Scotsmen in skirts'. While your CV is impressive, your humanity certainly is not.

THATS RICH COMING FROM YOU

IB I DIDNA COME ON HERE TA MAKE A FOOL OOT O ANY BOADY BUT WHEN SOME idiot that thinks he knows some thing when every boady on here knowsYOU KNOW f all and starts refering them to ALF GARNET ITS A GOOD JOB ITS ON A COMPUTER as alf would go right down your f throat but as i said you may get your chance to say any thin to me in the near future was it not you that made a fool oot o a 10 year girl basics is hard up to allow you as a mod an a*s* would do a better job your better sucking the dummy as you only print a load o *hit*

I am with Walter on this one. I had relations who died in two World Wars and I was in the Regular Army myself, so I think I have a right to an opinion on this issue. I doubt if anyone would have minded helping a small number of Asylum Seekers but what we have is very likely to swamp us. I think that sooner or later the British People will wake up, but I hope it is not too late. I reckon that we do not need Europe or their migrant labour and we certainly do not want or need the flood of immigrants from the rest of the World. We are already short of water, food, energy and houses. Not to mention the vast expenditure going on the legal system through Human Rights and Welfare. WE DON'T NEED OR WANT THESE FORIEGNERS. AND WE CERTAINLY DO NOT WANT OR NEED THE TROUBLE THAT WILL inevitable come from all this.