Vermin-X

aye ready

does anyone know if this product or the one similar to it produced by vanhee is still readily available,been on the vanhee website but no mention of it,name of the product might be wrong, its drops that are put on the loft floor/perch to eradicate lice

think it was banned and not for sale in the uk

does anyone know if this product or the one similar to it produced by vanhee is still readily available,been on the vanhee website but no mention of it,name of the product might be wrong, its drops that are put on the loft floor/perch to eradicate lice

if you want i am going over to belguim next month i can easy see if i can get you some over there then post it down to you when i get home .

Similar product Ungezeifer Frei ('pest free') also seems unavailable here now, can't pick up a stockist for either in UK.

Think they were the only ether-based insecticides? By all accounts lethal to anything that inhaled it - including days old youngsters in the nest. Maybes better off without them and stick to safer stuff?