hi i had big problems logging on tonight (as had others) i tried resetting my password and was told it wasnt reconised well as you see i finaly got logged on

question how do i change my password to one i can remember thanks mick

Members centre, edit profile is down the left hand side and you will see change password  :)

Honestly don't think there was anything wrong with your password, I had the same bother from around 6pm to 11pm last night, just couldn't get in. Noticed that others already on forum were having problems with pm's so reckon some maintenance was underway on the Site, as in the past when maintenance is taking place, I have found you just cannot get logged-in, you get a knock back saying wrong username / password.

Honestly don't think there was anything wrong with your password, I had the same bother from around 6pm to 11pm last night, just couldn't get in. Noticed that others already on forum were having problems with pm's so reckon some maintenance was underway on the Site, as in the past when maintenance is taking place, I have found you just cannot get logged-in, you get a knock back saying wrong username / password.

Same here so I just left till later in the evening ,tried again all sorted.

Lindsay