Wear A Mask,It'S Not Too Late?

greenlands

We might be a bit complacent and take things easy at times but please read the article in the link.

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/cumbrian-pigeon-fancier-died-from-rare-allergy-caused-by-birds-1.782907?referrerPath=news

If you think you have the smallest problem follow the link below.Luckily I did and all was well.

http://www.pigeon-lung.co.uk/

Good luck and most of all GOOD HEALTH.

Lindsay.

Im afraid i wouldnt wear the air cap in the link given if you look at the picture of someone wearing it in the loft you can look through visor at front and see his ear and nestboxes behind dosnt fit to his head well wouldnt keep much dust out.

I use the rubber facemask and buy new filters once a fortnight,find them brilliant only problem condensation but you learn to cough and it blows it out of mask.

The aircap is battery operated and blows filtered air down over your face, so it doesn't have to be an exact fit, it also covers your complete head which stops dust getting into your hair. There is no comparison between the aircap and any rubber mask. I've tried them all and aircap is by far the best.... when you get used to wearing it. You should also wash your hands and face when leaving the loft. I also wear a loft coat and shoes which I keep in a shed outside the loft. Can't be too careful with your health!

The aircap is battery operated and blows filtered air down over your face, so it doesn't have to be an exact fit, it also covers your complete head which stops dust getting into your hair. There is no comparison between the aircap and any rubber mask. I've tried them all and aircap is by far the best.... when you get used to wearing it. You should also wash your hands and face when leaving the loft. I also wear a loft coat and shoes which I keep in a shed outside the loft. Can't be too careful with your health!

I have never used an air cap but 9yrs ago i used to wear a very similar industrial mask which was for working in asbestos factory just down the road from me it was just the same air blower everything and a cape that went over your head and down your back didnt work for me had to get rid of birds.Had double lung transplant 18 months ago, had birds back 16mths use rubber mask gloves wide brimmed hat had no problems at all.

Steve

Guest REDFOXKRAUTHS

I have never used an air cap but 9yrs ago i used to wear a very similar industrial mask which was for working in asbestos factory just down the road from me it was just the same air blower everything and a cape that went over your head and down your back didnt work for me had to get rid of birds.Had double lung transplant 18 months ago, had birds back 16mths use rubber mask gloves wide brimmed hat had no problems at all.

Steve

Is that the ones with rubber valve

Guest REDFOXKRAUTHS

if you go to a safty work clothing shop ask to see a full face mask for dust they will show them to you,you will want filters to stop dust to 5 microns,there are various makes,it shows you some on the link on the very first post.

Ok so do you use the P2 or the P3 filters