All welcome to turn up on day

If anyone needs info phone Brian

Best in show M D Winter & Dght

Best opp sex W B Massey

Best young bird W B Massey

Class results and pics to follow.

Well done Marshal Winters.. Hope that lifts spirits mate. Cracking hen

Roll on Blackpool now

well done to all the winnershttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0137-clapping.gifhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0137-clapping.gifhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0137-clapping.gif

Well done everyone. Special congratulations to M & D Winter & Dtr as i know Marshall has been poorly at present, this should give him a lift. Eamon.

Thanks Eamon, My Dad has started his treatment and is taking each day as it comes. Chris and I are trying our best with the birds to keep my dad's spirits up as Doctors have advised him to stay away from pigeons until August. The pigeons we got from you are continuing to do very well for us, yesterday alone prizes won 1x1st,3x2nd, 2x3rd 3x4th. Thanks again.

Carrie

Thanks Eamon, My Dad has started his treatment and is taking each day as it comes. Chris and I are trying our best with the birds to keep my dad's spirits up as Doctors have advised him to stay away from pigeons until August. The pigeons we got from you are continuing to do very well for us, yesterday alone prizes won 1x1st,3x2nd, 2x3rd 3x4th. Thanks again.

Carrie

Keep up the good work,All the best :)

bri see if you can email to someone from admin to put pictures up for you.

i see a not to bad picture of young David brown who in my opinion is a very good judge of a racing pigeon for someone so young . he is a mate and been at mine a good few times.any of my birds that catch his eye and he handles it if he says thats at a cracker 7 out of 10 he says is a cracker have won for me or scored well in fed or opens the other 3 have not raced.not bad going for a young lad that did not know before hand what birds had done. OMO

bri see if you can email to someone from admin to put pictures up for you.

i see a not to bad picture of young David brown who in my opinion is a very good judge of a racing pigeon for someone so young . he is a mate and been at mine a good few times.any of my birds that catch his eye and he handles it if he says thats at a cracker 7 out of 10 he says is a cracker have won for me or scored well in fed or opens the other 3 have not raced.not bad going for a young lad that did not know before hand what birds had done. OMO

He gave me two firsts so he really does know what he is talking about