Sad Day

ken

hi its been a sad day for me as i lost my old bourges cock last night he was 16 years old he was an outstanding distance pigeon + he bred some verry good birds aswell when he was racing he won 7x1st clubs + loads of other tickets he had 2 x2nd feds 2 x 4 th feds 1x 5 fed bourges 15th 23rd 24th 25th and 44th combine bourges 581ml he is the g sire to terry knoxs 1st combine winner bourges + he won two show races bourges i onley ever got him once on the night but he was all ways there the next mornning between 5.30 or 6.30 with out fail

yes he has. there was one morning we where waiting for the birds from bourges it was 4.15 just geting light and my son shouted here he is he came up over the playing field claping he must of been in hexham on the night as i said it was just getting light i thought i had toped the comb that day but there was birds on the night but he was 15th comb that day that was the earleyest i got him on the second day the rest was 5.30 to 6.30