Haye V Harrison

sapper756

HAYE V HARRISON

The big British boxing fight this weekend.

who do you think will win this one?

TALE OF THE TAPE

DAVID HAYE

• Height: 6ft 3inhttp://img.skysports.com/10/04/800x600/David-Haye-Ruiz-Work-Out-Gym-PA8_2438404.jpg
  • Reach: 198cm
  • Fights: 24
  • Wins: 23
  • Wins by KO: 21
  • Losses: 1

AUDLEY HARRISON

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Haye will batter him! But as Harrison is so big Haye needs to be careful he doesn't walk onto 1 of Harrison's punches. If he does he could be in trouble. If he manages to avoid that I think Haye will take him. I am going to go for Haye to stop him in the 6th! YOU heard it here first! :lol:

I am going with Harrison on this one surprising even myself.

Just gut feeling and going to have a few quid on it on bet365.

Think Harrison has been a waster but despite this he now has his title shot, lose and he is finished for certain without doing as he set out to at the start think his hunger to be world champion will spur him on.

PS - Do think Haye has been a coward even giving Harrison the fight though instead of fighting one of the Klitchsko brothers.

L.O.L. Klitchsko brothers, very overated.........wouldnt have ever been world champs if there had been some good heavywieghts around over the last few years, wouldnt have lasted a round with a young mike tyson at his best.

Agree but they are the best there is at the moment and i do not think David Haye would last with either in the ring.

Heavyweight division is very poor since Lennox lewis called time.

yes true vallance, the heavywieght division has been very poor for quite a few years.......and to be honest i never really rated lewis that much either, just he was there at the right time when the last of the good heavywieghts were past there best.........and he took advantage of the opertunity at the time.

I am going with Harrison on this one surprising even myself.

Just gut feeling and going to have a few quid on it on bet365.

Think Harrison has been a waster but despite this he now has his title shot, lose and he is finished for certain without doing as he set out to at the start think his hunger to be world champion will spur him on.

PS - Do think Haye has been a coward even giving Harrison the fight though instead of fighting one of the Klitchsko brothers.

im with you Chris

i think if they get in there and box instead of prouncing round ring it be the one with the harder chin but got a feeling it be one fighter fight hayes should put him away early if he gets in and keeps him on the back foot but i dont rate non of them there better fighters out there that would stop both of them in first round given chance ;)

all best.

david hayes lost all respect from me fighting a kid on fighter when the klichtos brothers are telling him they wont to fight and he said he'l prob retire after this fight. it will be a farce should be on the comedy channel instead of box office.... hope harrison wins now