Free Training 20 Bird Crate

speedylofts

thank's see i can't even offer an bloody free item to people on the site without the n*Bs getting involved hence why all the other new fancier's are joining other forum's ;)

anyway's offer is still open

Yeh, which forum is it, I'll try to avoid it :):D:lol:

Guest spin cycle

were are you from ??

i presume you are talking 'philosophically'...so in answer. the lad has taken a bit of stick on some threads he started...ok perhaps some of his contribution wasn't the best judged...but IMO we shouldn't be to quick to critiscise. after all, when i was his age, i did and said things i later found embarrasing.....come to think of it i still do :rolleyes:

billt why give james stick for offering somthink it people like that made me almost quite the sport in the first week of actly finishing my shed

yours in the sport chris

There is only one thing we ask for on this site and that is honesty, and yes we do have long memories

Guest spin cycle

There is only one thing we ask for on this site and that is honesty, and yes we do have long memories

honesty yes...and a bit of humour :)...and perhaps a little help/advice sometimes...and a bit of camaraderie on race days :D

Guest HEATHLOFTS

billt atleast you can say you **TRULY HELPED THE SPORT** by driving new fancier off the site after all we all here coz we love are doos not to take the P**S out of members

yeah dw this is the only site the *** are not sent off

Guest spin cycle

billt atleast you can say you **TRULY HELPED THE SPORT** by driving new fancier off the site after all we all here coz we love are doos not to take the P**S out of members

not fair. :angry:

yeah dw this is the only site the *** are not sent off

ridiculous

Guest spin cycle

sorry but may i ask why this is not fair??

because bilit has, i suspect, been a fancier for more years than you've been alive and so by taking part he's done more for pigeon racing than you.....or i for that matter