Unikon Ets System

scott mca

is it true that they are charging clubs £65 to insure against breakdown of the clubsystem....and also compatability problems with other ets ?

I havnt paid anything as yet but they were talking about it when there was the last update,Southern Region are taking them to task over bad business pratices,list in the BHW this week,the region are bringing these anomalies to the attention of the RPRA council.

my clubmates have bought unicon to match with the fed i think it was 530 each i have used bricon for a number of years and find it as good for less money-i basket with my bricon speedy clock with a connecting cable to the unikon ringer and find no problems at club or fed on fed centre marking.the bricon gets read off the same way-easy as that.

as far as unikon payments are conserned they ask for a payment for a maintainance contract but hell if it goes tits up on basket night try getting in tough with ray knight -i did -

but when i had a problem with bricon i phoned mark palmer and it was sorted in 3 mins.

what we do need is a policy statement from ets manufactuers as to when our loan ringer or master unit is available to us and when it needs batteries or service or repair who will pay the bill.

should we be purchasing ouy own unit?

Guest challengerlofts

Just wonder is there's anyone have an ETS System with Bluetooth and USB built in to the loft clock to allow the system to TEXT you as birds clock in. It's really nice during time of your training & you've got to straight to your work. You still notice which one coming in first.

Just wonder is there's anyone have an ETS System with Bluetooth and USB built in to the loft clock to allow the system to TEXT you as birds clock in. It's really nice during time of your training & you've got to straight to your work. You still notice which one coming in first.

i have the Blue-tooth on mine , got it put on when it first came out around 2 seasons ago and it works brilliant, would highly recommend it for anyone that works or just cant be at the loft for some reason or another. I have been at work in some National races when the text came through that my birds have just been clocked, so well pleased with this system of Unikon.

is it true that they are charging clubs £65 to insure against breakdown of the clubsystem....and also compatability problems with other ets ?

i heard somethink simuliar at meeting wonce up club member brought it up and they looked into it dont no if they payed for it or not as dont use ets been using t3

Guest challengerlofts

i have the Blue-tooth on mine , got it put on when it first came out around 2 seasons ago and it works brilliant, would highly recommend it for anyone that works or just cant be at the loft for some reason or another. I have been at work in some National races when the text came through that my birds have just been clocked, so well pleased with this system of Unikon.

Thanks a lot for the info m8. :)