Clarkston&District

chrissyboy1

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think the betting for highest points winner 2010 would look like John Hughes evens fav(If he was still showing walked it three years in a row),2-1 Delboy ,3-1 J Cadbery and Eddie Harrison, 4-1 JJ Hood and John Harwood, the rest 20-1.

So that makes Delboy fav in my book

good tam, :D :D you have missed the corries who will be in the hunt and frannie sloan a shootie in for the eyesign. :) :) :)

Think the betting for highest points winner 2010 would look like John Hughes evens fav(If he was still showing walked it three years in a row),2-1 Delboy ,3-1 J Cadbery and Eddie Harrison, 4-1 JJ Hood and John Harwood, the rest 20-1.

John Hughes evens, SHOW DOOS LOL

Hoody, 4/1. He used tae be no bad at the shows tae :P:D:D Joking aside lads, I think Ill miss this year as you ve put too much pressure on me. :blink::D:D

Gareth you are a premier league player , you would be a evens fav, but come along and try and knock Delboy of his perch.

HES GOT UGLY DOOS THAT CAN FLY :P:D

I'll have a score on ma self at 20's then

Clarkston&District are having their annual presentation night in the Clarkston Miners Welfare on Saturday 23rd October 2010,7 30pm -12mn this will include a live band ,buffet ,presentation of average trophies.

As a thank you to those members who have supported our shows over the years it is free.

The cost to others will be £3, all welcome, it should be a great night , the band that night are highly recommended.

Please PM me if ou wish to attend as we can get numbers together .

Clarkston&District are having their annual presentation night in the Clarkston Miners Welfare on Saturday 23rd October 2010,7 30pm -12mn this will include a live band ,buffet ,presentation of average trophies.

As a thank you to those members who have supported our shows over the years it is free.

The cost to others will be £3, all welcome, it should be a great night , the band that night are highly recommended.

Please PM me if ou wish to attend as we can get numbers together .

great gesture tom from the clarkston club. :) :) :)

• 3 weeks later...

might have a wee go at the shows this year ,i used to show a naw bad doo, i miss all the sheite thats talked at the shows , but honestly its gid banter . might be about 40/1 might have about £2.00 each way on masel.

Can I have £5 each way on that