SHU STRAY CENTRE

Guest Davy Fleming

Guest Davy Fleming

SCOTTISH HOMING UNION STRAY CENTRE . Remember folks the stray centre starts next week so would advise that you make sure they are wing stamped or at least some form of ID Especially if you have brought in another prefix. I have said before that we make mistakes but can assure you I will do my best to ensure they are returned to there respective owners as quickly as possible. If they have anything other than an SU prefix with no ID it gets a bit difficult to process them properly and may take a while for to reunite them to there own lofts. Other than SU rings with a phone number will get a phone call over the weekend or a text to let them know or may get in touch with the Federation Secretary if there are a few from the one area. Anything with no ID will be put on the site on the Saturday to see if we get a quick response. All the best folks and hope you have at least good returns. Any enquiries just give me a call on 07961441470

Yours in sport

Davy Fleming

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Davy Fleming

Hi Clayton, This centre is for the benefit of S.H.U. members. If you get any SU rings in, maybe you can check to see if any of our transporters are having a liberation nearby as quite sure they won't mind bringing them back up the road. I will also post any English rings on the site over the weekend and see if we can get them back to there owners.

you do a great job m8, would be lost without it.

Yes totally agreehttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif well done Davy m8http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

you do a great job davy

1.can i ask you do you receive all the money for the birds you look after ?

2.do feds and shu take a cut in the money?

The club charge the member, the Fed bill clubs and Shu bill Feds, I THINK! Doos from other unions are looked after by Davy until they can be transported to their respective area, AT NO CHARGE. To be fair i don't think the other stations charge for handling Scottish birds, did they take anything off you guys that went to collect them last year Frank?

It might be the case that a convoyer charges £1 per pigeon that they transport up from down south, if its another Feds doos that is.

The club charge the member, the Fed bill clubs and Shu bill Feds, I THINK! Doos from other unions are looked after by Davy until they can be transported to their respective area, AT NO CHARGE. To be fair i don't think the other stations charge for handling Scottish birds, did they take anything off you guys that went to collect them last year Frank?

It might be the case that a convoyer charges £1 per pigeon that they transport up from down south, if its another Feds doos that is.

we were not charged but we had to cover costs to go and collect them kenny buchannan loaned us his pick up at no charge but fuel and drivers had to be paid

last year was a one off they guys down there know scottish birds will not be collected so this year will be the same no collection of scottish birds as no transporter will stop to collect

as far as i am aware

no way was i questioning guys like yourself john or davy i would rather see the money going direct to you boys and the feds/shu get nowt as we pay our dues

only trying to highlight the fact you boys do the work so should be paid accordingly

we were not charged but we had to cover costs to go and collect them kenny buchannan loaned us his pick up at no charge but fuel and drivers had to be paid

last year was a one off they guys down there know scottish birds will not be collected so this year will be the same no collection of scottish birds as no transporter will stop to collect

as far as i am aware

no way was i questioning guys like yourself john or davy i would rather see the money going direct to you boys and the feds/shu get nowt as we pay our dues

only trying to highlight the fact you boys do the work so should be paid accordingly

I know you weren't questioning anyone. I just couldn't remember if a fee was paid to the Station down south for the doos you collected from there. I don't think any of us were doing it for money, if we were we got some dissy :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know you weren't questioning anyone. I just couldn't remember if a fee was paid to the Station down south for the doos you collected from there. I don't think any of us were doing it for money, if we were we got some dissy :lol: :lol: :lol:

mr rankin lost money but don't tell him

just been reminded we charged other feds £1.50 one guy who collected them charged £5 to the members of his fed where others never charged anything but the £1.50

nobody should be out to make money from there fellow members

he never collected them i met this mrs with them on my way back,there was 15

Guest Davy Fleming

S.H.U. Stray Centre Right folks I will update this as much as is humanly possible and as quick as I can when they come in and please feel free to give me a call as might be able to get it in a basket before they are taken away by the Federations Tel : 07961441470 GB 10 J 15236 GB 10 S 83447 GB 10 S 83512

Guest Davy Fleming

If anyone has plain rings and wants to PM me there list of numbers I will get them in a fed basket rather than wait till Monday before checking with the SHU offices and having to wait another week

Guest Davy Fleming

FINAL UPDATE FOR TONIGHT, PLAIN RINGS ARE : SU10 4013, 4020, 577, 4013, 7522. SU09 8604. GB10J 15236, GB10S 83447, AND GB10S 83512

Guest Davy Fleming

Just had a couple of crates brought in from John Quinn and his good lady. THANKS JOHN. UPDATE ARE AS FOLLOWS : GB10J 15236, GB10S 83447, GB10S 83512, GB10S 50477, GB0S 57341, GB10S 66670, NEHU2010MDS 920. Plain rings are : 7522, 4031, 577, 4020, 4013, and SU09 8604 .