Curry Powder

Guest mick bowler

A lot of guys use ingredients that can give the birds "warmth".

My only tip here is find out what it does before you use it. I see a lot of guys using this and that and when you ask why they use it they say "my mate told me " "or so and so told me"! I also think you should try your birds "clean" first before using any such stuff, and if they need improving then give it a go, but no supplement is able to put right the misconceptions of a fancier!

Someone give me a tip and told me to give my pigeons curry powder not sure about this anyone know anything about this and the reasons why you would give your pigeons curry powder

it does make a good tanDOOri :D:D

Tried it onced and had to stop it , the hut was stinking after they had disposed of it through their back sides, found out it also gives them wind :huh:

turbo powered pigeons ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest strapper

guys i think your find that some use cayenne pepper to repell pigeons .

A substance called capsaicin is the ingredient in cayenne peppers that provides the spicy flavor and is also the ingredient that makes them so healing. It is believed that cayenne peppers can rebuild stomach tissue and may bring blood there more quickly

one of my mates tried his birds with cayenne powder and a few other things as he got tips from a member on hear to help warm birds up for the xmus race . he has good birds and they win for me as well as him but he did not time in at that xmus race.

that said i wonder if madras powder would go with pigeon and a :emoticon-0167-beer: