my yellow rollers

markspigeons

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall tell you why, I had a budgie called Dumper ;D and instead of saying "Dumper's got klinkers" he used to say "Dumpers got klinkleys", the name just stuck ;D

aye right sure your not talkin aboot your self here every body gets them nothin to be ashamed aboot only problem being when you fart the result resembles the spread from a shot gun  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D try shaving your bum that stops the problem ;D ;D ;D ;D

aye right sure your not talkin aboot your self here every body gets them nothin to be ashamed aboot only problem being when you fart the result resembles the spread from a shot gun  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D try shaving your bum that stops the problem ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;Dthats diarea your on about  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I shall tell you why, I had a budgie called Dumper ;D and instead of saying "Dumper's got klinkers" he used to say "Dumpers got klinkleys", the name just stuck ;D

and so does mud klinker ;D ;D ;D ;D

You sound like you speak from experience, do you get itchy bum if you shave it? ;D

• 2 weeks later...