my yellow rollers

markspigeons

I would have said a recessive red pied! Its bordering on chocolate for me! But then again, maybe i'm colour blind. Sometimes on Saturday mornings, I watch Soccer AM. They are always going on about there Orange sofa's! They look Red to me! Has anyonwe else seen this and do they agree with me???  ;D

They're blood orange colour! ;D ;D

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

checked your site out and got this: a waste of time because some expert who does not know colours, this is a red pigeon , NOT YELLOW  ;D ;D

Saxon Monk - yellow

Mutations from wild-type which are

immediately visible in bird:

Baldhead (monk-marked); Toy stencil;

muffed; Ash-red; bronze; dilute

yawn, yawn, yawn....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;D ;D

They're blood orange colour! ;D ;D

Oh no, now i'm all psyched out now! When i was at school, i know i didn't stick in like i should of, but i did get 9 x O' levels, (O = Nil / nothing / nowt in any subject! PMSL) I did learn my colours, but, it seems we are having standard colours changed before our very eyes! Is this COLOURIZATION change going to affect the rest of the world too, or just us pigeon fanciers?  ;D

HELP ME TAMMY, I CAN'T TAKE THE COLOUR CHANGES ANYMORE, I'M GOING OUT OF MY MIND!

Oh no, now i'm all psyched out now! When i was at school, i know i didn't stick in like i should of, but i did get 9 x O' levels, (O = Nil / nothing / nowt in any subject! PMSL) I did learn my colours, but, it seems we are having standard colours changed before our very eyes! Is this COLOURIZATION change going to affect the rest of the world too, or just us pigeon fanciers?  ;D

HELP ME TAMMY, I CAN'T TAKE THE COLOUR CHANGES ANYMORE, I'M GOING OUT OF MY MIND!

Wish I could Davey  but these show folk just have no idea what colour a pigeon is, they must just make them up as they go along, if it does not look a specific colour to them it is changed to a dilute or an ash or opaline,some day we might get through to them and help them to see sense.  ;D ;D

Wish I could Davey  but these show folk just have no idea what colour a pigeon is, they must just make them up as they go along, if it does not look a specific colour to them it is changed to a dilute or an ash or opaline,some day we might get through to them and help them to see sense.  ;D ;D

See sense? Is sense another colour? Or will it be diluted opaline reccesive sense ash chequer! PMSL  ;D

There is no hope for some people-I have given up after receiving the same agro as you are now getting,they can sort themselves out.At least some of us understand the genetics ;D ;D

you are right,there are definately some hopeless cases on here,especially 1 scottish one who is obviousley completely colour blind :)

you are right,there are definately some hopeless cases on here,especially 1 scottish one who is obviousley completely colour blind :)

well i have told alf to go and get glasses but he willnae listen  ;D

;D ;D Davey B, since yesterday, you have actually P****d yourself laughing SIX times!  You must get through washing powder and pants! ;D ;D ;D

Good job Tammy didn't,he wouldn't be able to afford the washing powder ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D Davey B, since yesterday, you have actually P****d yourself laughing SIX times!  You must get through washing powder and pants! ;D ;D ;D

PMSL again! Yes Klinlkley, you may have noticed I have a problem with humorous incontinence! I have a tendency to wet myself when laughing a lot! My trousers end up dilute mealy recessive yellow, and my face dilute ash red! PMSL, Oops, there i go again! Anyone got some of Billy Connolly's incontinence pants they could let me have??

Good job Tammy didn't,he wouldn't be able to afford the washing powder ;D ;D ;D

AYE MA GIROS DON'T RUN TO WASHING UP POWDER, A JUST TAKE OUR WASHING TO THE RIVER AND BATTER IT OFF STONES AND RINSE IT IN THE RIVER AND THEN HANG IT UP IN THE TREES TO DRY  ;D ;D

AYE MA GIROS DON'T RUN TO WASHING UP POWDER, A JUST TAKE OUR WASHING TO THE RIVER AND BATTER IT OFF STONES AND RINSE IT IN THE RIVER AND THEN HANG IT UP IN THE TREES TO DRY  ;D ;D

Aye but Tammy, what colour are the stones you batter them off?  ;D Cos you don't want to get your whites diluted with your colours!! PMSL  ;D  ;D And are the stones Non-Biological??

Aye but Tammy, what colour are the stones you batter them off?  ;D Cos you don't want to get your whites diluted with your colours!! PMSL  ;D  ;D And are the stones Non-Biological??

well they looked red to me davey, but some of these colour blind women will say they are a yellow diluted down from ash or opal,aye colours have to remain fast or they will mix and give me a red diluted ash chocolate opal,aye non biological because have to be so not to get things confused more than they are already, ;D ;D ;D

So, what colour stones would the Biological ones be then??  ;D  ;D

Recessive Indigo Pale Navy light blue with opaline overtures in apple white grizzle!! PMSL  ;D  ;D

NAW THEY ARE JUST CLEAR WANS ;D ;D ;D UNLESS THE BLIND WOMEN SAY DIFFERENT  ;D