my yellow rollers

markspigeons

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh please, let's not start that again? ;D ;D They are definitely yellow, dilute ash red chequer. The first photo is badge marked (white on head) would you racing guys call it pied?  Not too clear on the second photo, but it looks like it is badge marked.;)

aye ur right   red chequers  ;D

they are yellows and so are the mum and dad lol, mind you they do look dark in the pic but if you could see them live then you would see the true colure, they yellow to me and i like them lol.

Nice to see you back on here Mark :)

definately yellows mark,glad to see you back,keep us updated on yellow rollers,like to see how they get on,,

ted  

I used to shoe yellow showracers many years ago and the birds in the photo@s are no where near yellow if I find an old phoo

to I will post it then you can all see a true yellow

I used to shoe yellow showracers many years ago and the birds in the photo@s are no where near yellow if I find an old phoo

to I will post it then you can all see a true yellow

glad I  can finally get somebody else to agree with me, people that show pigeons seem to be colour blind, they see a colour that is not there, why can't they say a bird is a red chequer when it clearly is, Klinkley and Chrissy are the worst offenders, everything is either a dilute or something or other and they scorn at men who keep  racers, and seem to think we know nothing about colours of our birds,  GET YOUR EYES TESTED BOTH OF YOU ;D ;D ;D

Tammy, i thought they may have been diluted ash pied yellow chocolates with yellowy recessive red tendencies!! PMSL! Is this a proper colour description KLINKLEY??  ;D

aye thats about perfect Davey, and she will just come on later and say something silly about them being some obscure colour as usual, going to book them in to optical express, some folk just need glasses but are too vain to get them, would help them see things better, ;D ;D