my yellow rollers

markspigeons

well they looked red to me davey, but some of these colour blind women will say they are a yellow diluted down from ash or opal,aye colours have to remain fast or they will mix and give me a red diluted ash chocolate opal,aye non biological because have to be so not to get things confused more than they are already, ;D ;D ;D

YOU ARE CONFUSED ANYWAY ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have said a recessive red pied! Its bordering on chocolate for me! But then again, maybe i'm colour blind. Sometimes on Saturday mornings, I watch Soccer AM. They are always going on about there Orange sofa's! They look Red to me! Has anyonwe else seen this and do they agree with me???  ;D

How can you compare a recessive red pigeon to this?  ;D ;D ;D

well thats not cadburys for a start, and its not galaxy eaither so its not my kind of chocolate, lol. looks a bit cheep to me, so it must be cooking chocolate yuk, and the differance between a that and a pigeon is quite  obvious, chocolate cant fly pmsl  ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P :P

How can you compare a recessive red pigeon to this?  ;D ;D ;D

I'm confused, what is the photo of? Is it recessive red sugary cocoa bean food substance, or is it chocolate? In the racing world, this would definately be known as chocolate!  ;D  ;D  ;D

I'm confused, what is the photo of? Is it recessive red sugary cocoa bean food substance, or is it chocolate? In the racing world, this would definately be known as chocolate!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Unless somebody tells us different  ;D ;D ;D

We know you are confused ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Confused, i'm baffled to bits listening to these colourings!  ;D  ;D

I'm a mere mortal, from planet earth, I'm not like you showgirls!  ;D

BET YA GLAD AS WELL LAD YOUR NOT LIKE THEM  ;D ;D ;D