yb reported in prestatyn-help?

kev01293

:-/hi i am a novice living in crawley,west sussex and have had a yb reported in prestatyn,wales

can anybody recommend a good pigeon courier service to collect my yb as i dont want it to spend any longer in the courier box than is necassary as im assuming my yb is quite weak after spending 3 days flying in the hot weather,the finder is a non fancier who is managing as best she can but obviously i need to get my yb home asap

any help is much appreciated

kevin

KEV,JUST A FEW IDEA,S,IF EVER I GET A BIRD REPORTED BY A NON FANCIER THE FIRST THING I USUALLY ASK IS THERE ANYBODY AROUND YOU THAT KEEPS PIGEON,S,I ALSO SEARCH THROUGH THE RING RIST AND TRY AND FIND A CLUB WHICH IS CLOSE TO WHERE THE BIRD IS USUALLY YOU CAN THEN GET A FANCIER TO COLLECT IT FOR YOU AND TO MAKE SURE THE BIRD IS O.K. TO HAVE SENT BACK,SOMETIMES IF YOUR LUCKY THE FANCIER MAY LOOK AFTER IT TILL IT PICKS UP AND THEN GET IT LIBERATED TOWARDS HOME (NOT MUCH GOOD THOUGH FOR A YOUNSTER THAT MAY HAVE BEEN LOST OFF THE LOFT)BUT THESE IDEA,S MAY BE WORTH A TRY TO  SAVE HAVING THE BIRD IN A BOX FOR SOME TIME.

gezza many thanks for offering to help with my lost yb but a mr sieminski ,a fancier from prestatyn has collected it for me and is caring for it until amtrak collect it from him tomorrow,your offer and other replies to my posting are much appreciated

kevin

got my yb back from prestatyn today,it arrived at 9.05 by amtrak and condition wise the yb was fine, its the 1st time ive seen the boxes that they carry the pigeons in and i couldnt believe how small they are

a mr sieminski of prestatyn has been great as he collected my yb from the non fancier and cared for it until amtrak picked it up from him the next day

kevin