pigeon food

paul l

Paul, shoot down to gems in chichester - a one stop shop for all pigeon things inc corn. Brian wall is a real nice guy and he is always a good person to ask questions to. Good corn and supplemets from them. He supplies all my corn and pigeon bits for my pet shop in cranleigh.

You need to find a local stockist, I would think Rose could help.

The nearest stockist I can think of is Shergolds West End Southampton, they stock a good range of corn and specifics.

You can find their address on    www.shergolds.com

They will be others in your area, find a local fancier and ask.

I think it depends on whether you are racing or not. If you are racing you will need different mixes for different times of the year, i.e. when breeding they would have a breeding mix, moulting use a moulting mix etc although this can be debated as people have been know to win on a single mix all year round. But if your not racing I would use Versele Laga Best All-round and during the warmer months add a diet corn to it, to keep the weight down. You should be able to get this from most pigeon corn shops, in bags that will last a while if you only have a few birds. But it needs to be kept dry if you store it for a long period.