BLACKPOOL 2006

PIGEON_MAN

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest marvin

i will be going to the show this year i will be helping out with the R.P.R.A.as my girlfriend works there cool hey. would be glad to meet up with some of you.maybe you should make some arangements as to where we all should meet i will be easy to find as i will be on one of the ballconys with  the R.P.R.A GANG LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU  happy new year to you all

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Silverwings

Will be going up on sunday this year its more relaxed , anyone else there Sunday afternoon ? could use mobiles to Meet up ? Excange Via P.M .........ray

I would love to meet you all but there are so many people who I am hoping to meet I think it would be almost impossible.  I'm sure we will scrape against one another anyway.  Perhaps we could wear some form of ID on our jacket/jumper/shirt/blouse ?  Worth a gamble ?

Make it 1pm Louella Stand and hope we can all make it.  If not what ID should we wear when walking around.?  Keep it clean.!!!

PIGEONPETE, THERES A CAR PARK TO THE REAR OF THE CHURCH OPPOSITE THE MAIN ENTRANCE, MAKE SURE YOU PAY AT THE MACHINE, EVEN ON A SUNDAY, AS TRAFFIC WARDENS COME OUT FOR THE SHOW WEEKEND.. PAST EXPERIENCE, WE GOT A £40 TICKET....

TARTAN BOY,

I LIKE YOUR STYLE, "WHAURS THE BURDS" -- " AND SEE THAT CROISSANT, DO YOU THINK YE COULD PUT A FRIED EGG ON TOP O IT" FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW THAT WAS FRANK McAVENNIE. HE WAS ONE OF THE MANY JOKES THAT HAVE PLAYED FOR CELTIC.......

I think I might go this year, Ive always had something else on but this year may be the year for me. I will probably feel a bit out of place with all you pigeon experts, so will have to lie low LOL.

Not if you get it from the taps LOL. Im in two minds whether to stay on saturday night, do you think it would be too late when I get there to book somewhere for the night, as it would be to have a night out on the pop.

God you women, what we taliking then Orange juice LOL, cant be anything alcohol or you will be going daft at the sales, TeeHee. Joking apart if you do see me just tap me on the shoulder and Ill (run), i mean get you a drink.

Guest speckled

;D lol sbelbin, Dont forget to display ya badge, tap ya on the shoulder,  :) more like take ya but the scruff  :o of the nexk & drag ya to the bar,Joke. Well us women dont go made at the sales mate,Unless you men are to ingrossed in the beer to raise ya hand.Cheers hope to see ya there mate?.Speckled.Mines a double  ;D ;D ;D