Gaby Van den Abeeles

swilcox

gaby this gaby that

thats all you read in the b,h,w this week

there must be some for sale on every page

do your home work

if its not an entire clearence sale think why they are selling

if they was doing so well why sell them?????

some may say cashing in as stuart states but if you beleave all the hype they will be the in thing for years

tomo

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I find it ridiculous that fanciers say that pigeons can’t be turned around, or it upset tem and they are liable to be lost. Etc. Like when they lose a 3 or 4 year old from a training toss or short race, experienced birds that have flow say 500 miles or more before’. That has nothing to do with changing routes

It’s like saying ‘Where you live? Liverpool eh! Well don’t worry let them out after a couple of week and they will come back... well they have to because they haven’t been that way before and so they won’t know their way home ’!lol.

Or ‘I can’t send them Saints… they have never been here before’ ekk. Hold on there lol

the gabys are probaly winning more big races at the present time thats a fact

i was looking at the sale list in this weeks bhw for the rpra one loft race and noticed only 9 vandenabeeles in the first 364 birds timed in but some had strain unknown at the side of them so could be the odd one or two more ie the winner could be

ive just read this posting and find it interesting to say the least .  gabbys been winning for years his birds do it everywhere they go. i dont know m&d evans personally but they also are kicking it with them.syndicate lofts use them, mike lycett  wins big with them. i saw these pigeons and results years  before anyone here had them so you can take it from me they arnt just a new flavour of the month...mick

8) 8) ps im a janssen man so theres no biase here 8) 8)

lol thanks mike,theres a picture of two of them in the photo section of this forum under my membership name!Ive got a lovely dark chequer pied cock,there all lovely pigeons but this one stands out all were bought of henry gonsalves who has for sale some pigeon in bhw this week,the lot 1 of his sale is the Dark Chequer Pied Cock NEHU 3396 im talking about,and thanks to TONY C who lent me the M & D Evans borchure,i got to see what the actual M& D Evans pigeons look like.Thanks Yet Again Tony

Mike No disrepect, but your last statement;

Of course pigeons can be turned - but turn em at a minutes notice & you're asking for trouble.  MNFC did precisely that in 2001 & got sh!t loads of trouble. is something you are presuming. Not any where near right, let alone a fact.

Two things I believe are certain !. If you tried to turn your birds and fail...- which I doubt - then look to yourselve.

2. Another fact! It was the losses that peed them of! It was the amount of other good flyers that topped the sections and Nationals. That was when the send of wet letters drown in tears appeared.

Like Jeremy Wright. A fantastic flyer and genuine flyer... He won and was highly placed. Didn't the Usual Foretunate Cry:'

He's mine and every decent flyer turned birds with no ill effect... It was those that were accustom to 'Wind Assistance' that started crying... because other good birds / Fancies beat them and they didn't have their usual own way!

So please don't spout trival silly excuses about 'Birds Didn't like turning... THEY DIDN'T even realise they had turned, they just flew home!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY BURNED IT DOWN FOR DOUGIE ?

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THIS HAS TO DO WITH GABY VAN DEN ABEELS THIS IS TO DO WITH CLOCKMAN , TAMMY AND THERE OTHER NAMES ,, PM ING FOLK I AM BANNED FOR 99 YEARS LOFTS BURNED DOWN WHAT A LOAD OF NONSENSE,,,,PLEASE DONT THINK MY HEAD BUTTONS UP THE BACK, BECAUSE I CAN ASSURE YOU IT DOESNT [bUT OFF COURSE I HAVE ALL THIS ON RECORD] AND WHAT DID THAT COMEDIAN USED TO SAY,,,,,,,,AND THERES MORE

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THIS HAS TO DO WITH GABY VAN DEN ABEELS THIS IS TO DO WITH CLOCKMAN , TAMMY AND THERE OTHER NAMES ,, PM ING FOLK I AM BANNED FOR 99 YEARS LOFTS BURNED DOWN WHAT A LOAD OF NONSENSE,,,,PLEASE DONT THINK MY HEAD BUTTONS UP THE BACK, BECAUSE I CAN ASSURE YOU IT DOESNT [bUT OFF COURSE I HAVE ALL THIS ON RECORD] AND WHAT DID THAT COMEDIAN USED TO SAY,,,,,,,,AND THERES MORE

I THINK YOU SHOULD EXPLAIN WHY YOU HAVE BROUGHT MY NAME UP HERE JIMMY BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY YOU ARE ACCUSING ME SENDING PMS TO SOMEBODY BECAUSE IF THERE IS ANYBODY ON THE FORUM THAT HAS A PM SAYING SUCH A THING PLEASE PUT IT UP TILL I SEE IT AND ANYBODY ON HERE IS WELCOME TO CONTACT THE WEBMASTER TO CHECK ANY MESSAGES THAT HAVE BEEN SENT BY ME AND I THINK FOR SOME REASON THAT ONLY YOU KNOW JIMMY, YOU ARE BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, I ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE A FRIEND OF MINE JIMMY BUT LOOK HOW WRONG I WAS ABOUT THAT, I ASKED A QUESTION ON THIS THREAD ASKING DOUGIE [ WHO BY THE WAY I DO NOT EVEN KNOW] WHAT THEY BURNED THE LOFTS DOWN FOR BECAUSE HE SAYS THEY WERE CAUGHT AND OTHER PEOPLE ON THE THREAD WERE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME THING DON'T SEE ANYTHING ABOUT THEIR NAMES.YOU'RE WAY OFF , BUT THANKS ALL THE SAME.

NO IT DOESNT,,,, TAMMY IVE BEEN VERY TRUTHFULL TO BOTH THE FORUM AND THE WEBMASTER,,, WHICH IS MORE I CAN SAY ABOUT YOU

think you should look back at some of the e-mails that were sent between us and look again at the word truth and i have nothing more to say about this so you can put up what you want i dont intend to get drawn into a dispute that really only concerns you and clockman and

Your proograghtive Mike... and no disrespect intended.... But the acts are that any one that has tried has be able to do ok... up to their ability. Now if the location and better flyers or locations means they aren't so successful, then don't blame either their performances, or losses on the Directions. Pigeon just do not simple know North from South, they have the ability to 'Home' full stop, and how and how quick is anothe matter for many different scenarios' .../. But none because of the Actual way it has to fly. Wind, better locations, or worse etc. etc.